• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospeed Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters

Re: Prospeed Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters!

Hi Brian,

I've been off the radar for a few weeks and had hoped to have heard more by now on the UK order ... clocks a ticking and would be good to get these and use them before the weather closes in for winter!

regards,

Paul

Just installed mine along with the Prospeed chip. I most recentely had test pipes on but wanted something that pass smog.

Well they look and sound great! Alot of the raspiness is gone, it has more of a "refined" sound now. I didn't mind the raspy growl of the test pipes, but I like this sound in a different way. It is def quieter when the revs are down..

Thanks again Brian..

IMG_1063.JPG

>

IMG_1068.JPG

IMG_1070.JPG

WOW!! HFC Looks great with the exhaust! Who did your install? :biggrin:

Just installed mine along with the Prospeed chip. I most recentely had test pipes on but wanted something that pass smog.

Well they look and sound great! Alot of the raspiness is gone, it has more of a "refined" sound now. I didn't mind the raspy growl of the test pipes, but I like this sound in a different way. It is def quieter when the revs are down..

Thanks again Brian..

IMG_1063.JPG

>

IMG_1068.JPG

IMG_1070.JPG

WOW!! HFC Looks great with the exhaust! Who did your install? :biggrin:

Haha. It was actually a team effort with Brian putting one on, myself the other (in my garage) and then took it to Ramon's for a final inspection just to be sure I didn't mess anything up! :biggrin:

Brian also provided me some nice new bolts/hardware..

Henry I highly recommend them!

Last edited:

Nice!
Brian,
Some details needs confirmation. I've resent PM

I got the PM It's in the works as I am typing this! I will PM you in a bit. :smile:

Chado,

It was a team effort! hehe Glad you like them. I really like the look of the piping from the header back! What a nice exhaust! What did Ramon think of the cats?

Jagtiger,

Did you get your cats on yet?

any news on when the 97-01 test pipes will be available?

UPDATE

-another batch shipped! Thanks for all your patience.

Last Groupbuy on ROM and Hi-flow Cats forever!

I am planning on running one more batch of Hi-flow cats for the 91-94 NSX. After that I probably won't be making anymore! If you want in this is the time to get them at a great price! I'll have a few in stock at the regular price. Once I'm out thats it! :frown:

First 5 people interested in the Groupbuy will get them for $525 shipped in the U.S.

I will also offer a combo deal for the PROSPEED ROM tune + PROSPEED Hi-Flow Cats for $749 Shipped in the U.S. Again for the first 5 people.

PROSPEED ROM TUNE information can be found here http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96360
Price: $349

Once ordered the cats will be shipped within 1 to 2 weeks.

Again this is a smoking deal so PM me for more info or any other questions! Thanks again for the support guys. I have some more products coming soon early next year. Return customers will get an additional discount on all products. PM for details!

I'm still waiting for tracking number...

I talked to him today. I will have it for you tomorrow! Thanks for your patience! :smile:

UPDATE

I have a few more spots left at the discounted price! It's the close out sale so PM me if you are interested! Thanks guys.

Last edited:

I am still waiting for my transportation quote Brian... please act

I'm finishing up your ecu. I am looking into the shipping costs. I will find out within the next few days. Thanks!

How much longer till the 02 "LEV" type high flo cats will be ready for shipping?

I just took off my test pipes on my GT-One v5.1, and my car now sounds like it has been tamed.

Thanks

Ian

How much longer till the 02 "LEV" type high flo cats will be ready for shipping?

I just took off my test pipes on my GT-One v5.1, and my car now sounds like it has been tamed.

Thanks

Ian

PM sent Ian, PM me and let me know what you think.

UPDATE

I have a few more spots left for the new discounted price. Please PM me for more info. This won't last long. :wink: Info below again

Last Groupbuy on ROM and Hi-flow Cats forever!

I am planning on running one more batch of Hi-flow cats for the 91-94 NSX. After that I probably won't be making anymore! If you want in this is the time to get them at a great price! I'll have a few in stock at the regular price. Once I'm out thats it! :frown:

First 5 people interested in the Groupbuy will get them for $525 shipped in the U.S.

I will also offer a combo deal for the PROSPEED ROM tune + PROSPEED Hi-Flow Cats for $749 Shipped in the U.S. Again for the first 5 people.

PROSPEED ROM TUNE information can be found here http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96360
Price: $349

Once ordered the cats will be shipped within 1 to 2 weeks.

Again this is a smoking deal so PM me for more info or any other questions! Thanks again for the support guys. I have some more products coming soon early next year. Return customers will get an additional discount on all products. PM for details!

Last edited:

HI Brian,

Looking for some update info on the UK order please ... guys here are getting a little nervous ...

AS before, we will wait for quality over speed of delivery but some updates would be appreciated please.

regards, Paul

HI Brian,

Looking for some update info on the UK order please ... guys here are getting a little nervous ...

AS before, we will wait for quality over speed of delivery but some updates would be appreciated please.

regards, Paul

Pm sent!

Hey dude, just getting my car back together and would appreciate an update on my catz. Sent you email and left voice mail.
Please advise.
Thanks
Trev
trev AT etpl.ca

Hey dude, just getting my car back together and would appreciate an update on my catz. Sent you email and left voice mail.
Please advise.
Thanks
Trev
trev AT etpl.ca

I'm out of town for SEMA till sunday.
It will be leaving here on Monday or Tuesday at the very latest. Thanks again Trev!

Make sure you stop by the O.S. Giken booth, I'm sure they have lots of nice things to say about me.
Trev

Brian,

I've now got a great collection of PM's .... any chance of some Cats to join them?
I'm getting chased daily for these and with my Dad in hospital I dont need the hassle right now!!

Please, a straight answer with accurate delivery time.

regards, Paul

Back