• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospeed rdx injectors & ecu rom tune kit

Just dyno'ed today. I'm a little disappointed. I was expecting a larger gain in the midrange. Black is most recent, red is from before. Same dyno place, no dyno recalibration since I last went. Weather was similar for both days though today was probably a little warmer (5-10 degrees F at most).

Power mods for red line:
+ Headers
+ Custom exhaust with Magnaflow muffler (2.25")

Power mods for black line:
+ RDX injectors with Stage 3 tune (received and installed about a month ago)
= Headers
- Custom exhaust with Magnaflow muffler (2.25")
+ Pride V2
+ Pride resonated test pipes
+ Downforce intake scoop (with fan blowing directly in driver's side scoop)

Please continue the discussion on my thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/180375-91-Dyno-ed

I don't want to clutter this one.

Screen%2BShot%2B2014-10-07%2Bat%2B11.23.25%2BAM.png

Also waiting on the new tune, so I can pass smog.

The last fee years they made the requirements for the early yeR NSX's more strict and it's making even stock cars with stock cats more difficult to pass here in California. I offer new CA only cats designed to pass smog... Essentially oem replacements.

Brian, is the new tune available yet?

Brian, is the new tune available yet?

The new tune is in the works and we should be having a car on the dyno right after SEMA show. It will be better than version before it!

Guys I am not on prime much anymore so if you wish to get ahold of me please email me at [email protected] for quicker responses.

Thanks!

The new tune is in the works and we should be having a car on the dyno right after SEMA show. It will be better than version before it!

Guys I am not on prime much anymore so if you wish to get ahold of me please email me at [email protected] for quicker responses.

Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing the dyno results.

Would this new tune be available, and how much would this new tune be for existing customers?

Mine passed about a year and a half ago with this mod. I also saw about a 5-6 mpg increase on top of the increased power.

5-6mpg increase is huge, think about it percentage wise- I saw a 1mpg gain and a lot of torque

My combined highway and city is 22-23 with the new tranny and 26-27 with the old tranny.

Brian, i am still waiting for my RDX kit that i paid for a few months ago, check your PMs ;)

I didn't see it till now! Haven't been on Prime for awhile cause i've been soo busy.

If anyone in the So cal area need a custom tune this is the time to hit me up! Tuning service is free and only dyno time needs to be paid. PM me!

Back