• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Proud new owner...!!!

welcome to ownership,,as many who follow me will request ,story and pics!:smile:

what they said. Year, color, mods..... :)

What all them said! .....pics?

I just bought a black '93

Here are a few of the mods:

Comptech USA Headers
RM Quad Tip Exhaust with DTM Tips
Gruppe M Carbon Fiber Air Intake with Custom Ducting to side vent
Three angle valve Job
Custom Heavy Duty Clutch with JUN lightweight Aluminum flywheel
JDM Honda Tinted Tail Lights with H logo
18 x8 and 18x10 SSR 3 piece Decolte Wheels I can't figure out how to post pics...when I figure it out I will post em.

Sounds like a pretty nicely modded car to start! I never was a fan of the stock "older" NSX's personally - I think they definitely could use a cosmetic facelift as they look dated....

PICS man!

Welcome to Prime, You made the right choice,, watch your wallet though,,cuz you will be on Prime scanning the parts for sale section, looking for stuff you dont need,,, LOL

Congrats! I used to have a set of those same wheels! let me know if you ever want to get rid of them!

Last edited:
I'm officially in love with the car!!!

I had it less than a week and had to work out of town for a week. So, I put her in the garage and covered it. First thing back was to start her up and drive!!

It really is an amazing car. My poor S2000 is relegated to outside on the driveway.

Don't you just love the RM quad-tip sound? I have one on my 91 and it makes me smile every time I downshift. :D

Welcome and Congrats:smile: I had the same exhaust for a while. It does sound good.

Back