• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Purchased Gen2 and Seeking authorization from Mod..(NSX Prime) for Gen2 Private Page?

Hi there NSX Prime,

I tried to send you a PM requesting Authorization but it bounced back that you do not accept PM's.

I'm seeking approval to be able to post in the Gen2 Private Area. I purchased a 2017 130R White.

Thank you!

Terry Brown

P.S. Please let me know if you need anything from me as proof.... Have a great day!

Congrats on the new acquisition.

I had the same question for a moderator and was told the request was sent to the site administrator, Lud. Will post updates if I find anything new.

It can take a while for it to happen. There is also a 2nd gen owners group on Facebook that many of us joined.

Congrats on the new acquisition.

I had the same question for a moderator and was told the request was sent to the site administrator, Lud. Will post updates if I find anything new.

Thanks...

It can take a while for it to happen. There is also a 2nd gen owners group on Facebook that many of us joined.

Thank you,
I'm a member of that one (Terrence Brown) ... good info.

Hey all, sorry for the apparent confusion / communication issue. I can't find e-mails from any of you in the website mailbox. Please click on the account name to the left of this post and send me an e-mail and we'll get it sorted out ASAP.

Back