• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Push-Type Retainers - Fender Liner Clips, Pushpins

Lately, a lot of people have asked me about these little plastic push-pins. The ones I'm speaking of are OEM Part Number: 91545-SEO-003.

There are a few threads on Prime about them, and where to get them. The prices vary, and, in some cases, the references are not the correct replacements. You can do a search for "fender liner clips", "push clips", "plastic clips", "push pins", etc.

Here is my experience...

I went online to Auto Body Clips and found Au-ve-co Products #16782.
http://autobodyclips.com/index.php?Search=16782&ProductID=16782

It is stated on the box that these are replacements for 91545-SE0-0030-W1 (slightly different part number).

I purchased a box of 25 for $15.27 (shipping to SoCal = $7.75; total = $23.02) Pay through PayPal.

The photos show the comparison between the OEM part and the aftermarket part.

CLICK ON EACH PHOTO FOR A LARGE IMAGE.

I have had the exact same experience from the same Auveco clips. I only used them under the car since they do not have the grain pattern.

Is there a source for these clips with the grain pattern other than the dealer?

Thanks,

Tytus

nsx1, thanks for sharing your experience and information, specially the side by side pictures. a while back i did a search on the 91545-SEO-003 clips and took me some time to realize Auveco 16782 are the most identical replacement to OEM, including the way you release them by pressing the center. from the different sources you can buy them, i like autobodyclips.com b/c i can pay with Paypal, being out of the US, its sometimes difficult to pay with CC's.

happy new year
AC

Last edited:
Back