• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Quiet exhaust options?

Hi guys,

What exhaust systems are still available that are on the quieter side? The CT Engineering exhaust has been discontinued, and it seems like all the options available today are on the louder end.

Define quiet? If your looking for ultimate stealth there is Oem. What exhaust are you currently running?

Define quiet? If your looking for ultimate stealth there is Oem. What exhaust are you currently running?

Let's say that ct-e is quiet. And I'm wondering where others stand in relation to it.

The real issue is finding any of the exhausts regarded as quiet, they're all discontinued. What's available today...

I have to say, OEM is not a bad option. I love my Tubi but I do miss the quiet refinement of the OEM exhaust. When you are throttled up, you can get some roar from it yet.

what exhaust do you have now?

RS-R. There was one on ebay last few weeks. Dont think it sold but they are excellent exhausts and excellent build quality. Sounds very much like Comtech.
I personally own an RS-R. I switch it back and fourth with my V2 on occasion, depending on my mood.

Last edited:
Let's say that ct-e is quiet. And I'm wondering where others stand in relation to it.

The real issue is finding any of the exhausts regarded as quiet, they're all discontinued. What's available today...

You'll want the biggest muffler if looking for a quiet exhaust. If ct is in fact discontinued I would look into circuit werkz exhaust. Very similar to ct gen 2. Big mufflers with an x pipe.

I got the gen 1 Comptech is definetly quiet. Nice perfect purr. Remember these came as factory option when buying the nsx at the dealer.

Comptech package.
maintains the sound.

I got the gen 1 Comptech is definetly quiet. Nice perfect purr. Remember these came as factory option when buying the nsx at the dealer.

Comptech package.
maintains the sound.

It was a dealer option, not a factory option. Undercoating is also a dealer option...

Last edited:
Back