• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Racing Pedals engineered for the NSX available soon!

pacacu said:
interested in a set for an auto Right Hand Drive, will it fit ?? and the costs including shipment to Hong Kong.
we have a club here with 30 odd cars still left so it may be more future biz.

The accelerator and dead pedal will fit the auto models. However, I will need a tracing and side profile (with dimensions) of an auto brake pedal in order to make that. Please send me an e-mail with that information and I can offer the auto set at group buy pricing also. If anyone else in your club would like a set, it will save money on shipping to send multiple sets instead of individually.

Now for the good news, ALL current orders are expected to ship by Tuesday, April 15. We made a few extra so most orders taken this weekend will be ready ship by Tuesday.
-Tony
[email protected]

AutoVation said:

Now for the good news, ALL current orders are expected to ship by Tuesday, April 15. We made a few extra so most orders taken this weekend will be ready ship by Tuesday.
-Tony
Cool. Bring-em on. I'm waiting!

AutoVation said:
-Tony
[email protected]

Well guys, I forgot today was tax day and I should STAY AWAY from the post office. All of the pedal sets are already packed up and ready to go. They are shipping out tomorrow (Wednesday). If you have not received a tracking number, you will receive it Wednesday evening.

Thank you,
-Tony

My pedals got here Saturday. Nice job. Look very good.

Got mine on Friday here are a few tips on the install.

I used the handle of a small screwdriver to keep the clutch pedal depressed in order to get the right angle and drill the holes. The finish is not great but overall they look and feel much better than stock.

Question, Why are the screws for the clutch and brake pedal different than the gas and rest pedal?

Either use a right angle drill or have a contortionist friend drill the holes for you.

Attachments

• pedals before.jpg
    pedals before.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 3,279
How is heel-toe driving (left-side and right-side of foot as I do it) with these? I could't heel-toe at all with stock pedals so the other day I bought a $22 clamp-on set at Pep-Boys to see if it made a difference and boy did it!! Now I'm shopping for a "real" set (or at least accelerator) that bolts on since the clamp-on makes me nervous.

I love the look of these (I'll buy almost anything with NSX printed on it), but am concerned that only the accelerator is wider than stock and not by much from the looks.

Any feedback from those that have installed theirs?

- Todd

I picked up a set of Momo pedals for $25. Of course I had to go to a small garage in Italy to do it. But hey, think of the money I saved!

My pedals arrived in the mail today. They look even better than I expected. They look very nice! Tony, you've done an outstanding job. I can't wait to install them, but I'll have to wait until the NSX gets out of the shop.

Thanks Tony for getting these to me so quickly.

Any comments on the ability to heel-toe (or rather leftside of foot - rightside of foot) with these pedals? The cheapo clamp-ons I bought work great (I couldn't even almost did it before), but I like the idea of these bolt-ons better and they look great, but also look much smaller than my cheapo set.

Thanks,
Todd

Has anyone tried heel toe downshifting with the new pedals? How do they compare to the old ones. I'm 6'3" with long legs and it's nearly impossible for me to heel toe brake with the stock ones. The photos of the new ones versus the stock pedals look nearly identical in placement. Any comments would be appreciated.
Regards,
Ryan

I installed my set of NSX pedals today.

I painted the logo red and they look like this:

pedal1.JPG

Full info on my install can be found here.

-Ed
www.nsxbuilder.com

I see that this is an old thread. I intend to purchase race pedals on my '91 NSX. Been looking at Momo, etc. Not sure how these and some other generic pedals will fit. Does anyone know if the pedals listed here are still available? Thanks. Steve

Back