• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Racing Pedals engineered for the NSX available soon!

I took the advice and went to the site of AutoVation Technologies. They sell custom race pedals for the NSX as do other sites. Pretty much the same price (~$99 for a 4-pedal set) with the exception of offering different finish and thickness options at an extra charge.

I emailed them to inquire into an NSX logo option I saw on a pedal set in this thread. I received a reply back from Anthony Hensley of AutoVation. He said they do not offer the logo any longer due to copyright issues. He did provide me with a 30% discount coupon code to buy any pedal set they offer for the NSX. I couldn't pass this up and ordered a set today in the thicker metal with the "cut" option. The matt finish just looks to slick to me.

NSX Prime is a great community! Having just joined due to my recent NSX purchase, I am impressed with the camaraderie and enthusiam of its members. Thanks for everyone's support.

PS. I tried to use the coupon code again to see if it still works after placing my order and it does. That's 30% off any NSX pedal order. If anyone wants it, just send me a message and I'll pass it along.

Vrooooom!

I wish ANTHONY would reply to my emails as he RIPPED me off for a JDM radio... I don't know what kind of peration he is running overthere

I took the advice and went to the site of AutoVation Technologies. They sell custom race pedals for the NSX as do other sites.

Pretty much the same price (~$99 for a 4-pedal set) with the exception of offering different finish and thickness options at an extra charge.

I emailed them to inquire into an NSX logo option I saw on a pedal set in this thread. I received a reply back from Anthony Hensley of AutoVation. He said they do not offer the logo any longer due to copyright issues. He did provide me with a 30% discount coupon code to buy any pedal set they offer for the NSX. I couldn't pass this up and ordered a set today in the thicker metal with the "cut" option. The matt finish just looks to slick to me.

NSX Prime is a great community! Having just joined due to my recent NSX purchase, I am impressed with the camaraderie and enthusiam of its members. Thanks for everyone's support.

PS. I tried to use the coupon code again to see if it still works after placing my order and it does. That's 30% off any NSX pedal order. If anyone wants it, just send me a message and I'll pass it along.

Vrooooom!

I wish ANTHONY would reply to my emails as he RIPPED me off for a JDM radio... I don't know what kind of peration he is running overthere

I live pretty close to him. I think he has been in Germany working. I'll go to his house and confirm for you.

:confused:
  • I had to leave the country unexpectedly and did not have the time to get this shipped before I left.
  • I never received any e-mails from you other than from PayPal?
  • "RIPPED" you off is a bit off base as your money ($60 USD) was refunded several weeks ago. :rolleyes:

I have hundreds of successful transactions with members of Prime and am very much surprised at the tone of your response.

I emailed them to inquire into an NSX logo option I saw on a pedal set in this thread. I received a reply back from Anthony Hensley of AutoVation. He said they do not offer the logo any longer due to copyright issues.

I might be able to get a set a friend has with the NSX logo for a manual trans.

If you want me to see if he will sell them PM me with an offer. I don't know if he will sell or not but money always talks :smile:

Has anyone tried heel toe downshifting with the new pedals? How do they compare to the old ones. I'm 6'3" with long legs and it's nearly impossible for me to heel toe brake with the stock ones. The photos of the new ones versus the stock pedals look nearly identical in placement. Any comments would be appreciated.
Regards,
Ryan

Weve had this pedal set for many years in both our race car and street car, fantastic quality, easy install, ht shifting is much easier with the set, and great service from a quality vendor.

This was the second mod I did. I got in on a group buy. They are excellent!

Here is what I started with
th_100_1343.jpg

Then, this is what they sent me
th_100_1345.jpg

And this is the finished product
th_100_1347.jpg

Last edited:
Not TRUE Anthony... no refund has been issued up till now... no emails either that you were leaving and that I was not getting my stuff....No worries send me a Pedal set and will call it even Steven

:confused:
  • I had to leave the country unexpectedly and did not have the time to get this shipped before I left.
  • I never received any e-mails from you other than from PayPal?
  • "RIPPED" you off is a bit off base as your money ($60 USD) was refunded several weeks ago. :rolleyes:

I have hundreds of successful transactions with members of Prime and am very much surprised at the tone of your response.

Back