• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recommendation for a steep sloap driveway

I see where your coming from NSXbuilder, but my suggestion is not to cut into the slab or anything like that, just a simple pour piece that can be portable/removable & nothing permanent. It will blend in better than a 2x4 piece of wood.

It should look something like this

Concrete_ramp.JPG

Last edited:
All,

I need to park my car in the garage by reversing the back first into it. I go up and down the driveway at an angle. The bottom of the black rubber barely touches the street when I get out and in the driveway. It's already lowered by 1 inch, but I want to lower another 1 inch. I won't be able to get the car in and out of the driveway if I lower another inch.

Is there any product out there that can help me with my problem?

Here's a picture of how the gap. Am I out of luck?

img3132e.jpg

You can try this company...http://www.raceramps.com/ They can build you a custom ramp if you can't find one that will work well for the slope of your driveway. Hope this helps.

This one match the angle of your driveway.

Concrete_ramp_2.JPG

PM me & i'll give you further details if you don't know how to work with concrete.

I had the same problem. My car when lowered with the stock NA2 lip wouldn't make it in any driveway or parking lot.
What I did was I bought a used stock front lip off prime. I CAREFULLY cut it in half. I took my time and made sure to get it perfect. It looks like a stock NA1 lip when I finished(which are no longer sold) and now I can get up my driveway.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Back