• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recommendation for grill inserts??

What kind of inserts?

If you want a badge - maybe a bulldog like a Mack Truck - you'll have to check other websites.

If you're looking for a screen, go to Dali Racing's website and look for the "Stoned Shields".

Grills

When I had the stock front end on my car, I had these grill inserts that I purchased from The Grill Guys:

fb6eff8c.jpg

Here's the # I have.
(480) 628-5310

Ask for Shane. They were $200 and just pressed in.

Best regards,

Ben

Re: Grills

beckertb said:
When I had the stock front end on my car, I had these grill inserts that I purchased from The Grill Guys:

fb6eff8c.jpg

Here's the # I have.
(480) 628-5310

Ask for Shane. They were $200 and just pressed in.

Best regards,

Ben

Ben, I called this phone number and it was a wrong number. The guy had never heard of Shane.

grill insert choices

for ANY kind of mesh - aluminum, steel, or stainless - there's one place that has just about anything you want. www.mcmaster.com

I found them through a google search and they ship fast and it's easy to order online. It won't cost you an arm and a leg, either!

I'd post a picture of what I used on mine but I don't have one handy...

Don in Germany
'91 black/black

After trying some different types of custom made meshes (attention - one looked really cool but didn't let enough air flow to the radiator - overheating on a hot track day!) I now have that type of mesh you use to build cages for rabbits etc. - cheap, strong enough to hold medium sized stones (not big rocks of course) but also good airflow and easy to cut to the right measure.

Have these also for the brake air intakes (where I used to have the fog lights in former times).

Back