• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

Great to finally meet everyone.

QBzpbh.jpg

82iOph.jpg

uQwqZh.jpg

hThs4h.jpg

xSkc2h.jpg

MeuXhh.jpg

A good time was had by all - thanks, everyone! Catch you next time!

-A

Oh man, I'm dying to go the next meet to meet all you guys! I just got my NSX about a month ago so this will be my first meet. Hopefully my new wheels, exhaust and engine cover will be here by then.

Oh man, I'm dying to go the next meet to meet all you guys! I just got my NSX about a month ago so this will be my first meet. Hopefully my new wheels, exhaust and engine cover will be here by then.

Don't go dyin on us!!

We need you to drive that silver NSX of yours!! LOL j/k

Welcome to the NSX brotherhood.

We ll see you on the next meet.

Will there be one 9/1 at Bridgepointe?

Will there be one 9/1 at Bridgepointe?

According to my initial post, the September meet is supposed to be at Bridgepointe. But our schedule has been off a little bit lately.

Because the August meet was at Bridgepointe, if we're just going to meet for coffee, I'll recommend having the September meet in Fremont. If, however, someone has a plan for added activity (such as a drive, or a meet at a shop/vendor location) then I'd be open to moving it.

Maybe after the coffee meet in Fremont, we can take a (very) short trip through some twisties on our way to an ice creamery in Castro Valley...

J

Because the August meet was at Bridgepointe, if we're just going to meet for coffee, I'll recommend having the September meet in Fremont.
J

OK, please post the final choice... Fremont is a lot farther for me than Bridgepointe (coming from Marin).

So, where will the 9/1 meet be?

I recommend meeting in Fremont, though I will not be able to make it next weekend.

5034 Mowry Ave
Fremont

If someone else would like to take the lead on this, and has a suggested alternate location, then please feel free to chime in.

Thanks,
J

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

10:07 a.m.?

yup 10:07am is the official meet time per James Ubarro and Roger Estrella.

Mike

Date: Sept 1st
Time: 10:07am
Where: Starbucks
5034 Mowry Ave
Fremont

1) MikeC
2) Xetronic (YELLOW)
3) Chuck
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited:
I'll be in town, after all...

Date: Sept 1st
Time: 10:07am
Where: Starbucks
5034 Mowry Ave
Fremont

1) MikeC
2) Xetronic (YELLOW)
3) Chuck
4) 02#154
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) MikeC
2) Xetronic (YELLOW)
3) Chuck
4) 02#154
5) REDNSXT
6) racer-ex
7)
8)
9)
10)

Who's up for a short drive to an ice creamery in Castro Valley after the meet?

J

Back