• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

Here are the pics. Good to see everyone, new and old.

IMG_0305.jpg

Hang on a sec............ i know that place!!!!

Did you guy meet at Hooters parking lot in Dublin!!!!! :mad:

You guys Suck!!!! :tongue:
LOL
Too bad we did not have a HOOTERS meet this year :frown:

Last edited:

Hang on a sec............ i know that place!!!!

Did you guy meet at Hooters parking lot in Dublin!!!!! :mad:

You guys Suck!!!! :tongue:
LOL
Too bad we did not have a HOOTERS meet this year :frown:

haha......we meet at the best places. :biggrin:

But the year is not over yet so we can always have a Hooters meet. :smile:

You guys ever meet up in the Sacramento Area? I'd love to come out to one of the meets before I sell the car. I don't want to rack up too much mileage.
Thanks
Josh

You guys ever meet up in the Sacramento Area? I'd love to come out to one of the meets before I sell the car. I don't want to rack up too much mileage.
Thanks
Josh

Josh,

We have actually had some of our biggest events when the Bay Area group collaborated with the sac group. But the Bay Area guys haven't met up in sac as a group in more than a year (ahem, Bay Area club officers :biggrin:).

You may want to consider creating a meet and suggesting the time and place. You may be surprised at the response. But hurry because the weather and availability (holiday season) is changing soon.

All of the people who put together these kinds of meets were at one point in your shoes, wondering where the next meet will be. Then they got the courage to do one of their own and now they're known for putting stuff together.

Be the next go to guy. Oh, and don't sell your NSX. You'll regret it :smile:

J

How about changing it up and making the next meet a night one?

I liked going to our old night meets. But it seemed that only two people started threads for them (me and edub - if others did too, it wasn't often and I've forgotten… sorry) and since neither he nor I have started one lately, there hasn't been a night meet.

However, I don't think making one of our regularly scheduled meets a night meet would be good because I'm sure there are people who like the idea of our coffee meets.

I'll try to figure out a time for another night meet, but I also encourage you to suggest one. People are probably wanting to get out a few more times before the rainy season starts.

J

Another vote for Eastridge, but the weather doesn't look too good over here. Its going to rain this whole week. Hows the usual turnout when it rains?

Eastridge Mall, just a normal mall. Kinda dead like Vallco but TONS of empty parking. They have a movie theater, Red Robin and Tomai (seafood buffet) as well.

Well, the first Saturday of the month is around the corner. The schedule calls for us to meet up at the Starbucks in Fremont:

5034 Mowry Ave
Fremont
10:02am

There have been suggestions to move the meet to an alternate location but nobody seems to post up details, only suggestions. As always, I encourage others to take initiative and post up posts stating where, when, and things to do/eat around there. I'm fine with posting up the same two places too, but if you're not, post up! Variety is the spice of life (I just don't have the time or inclination right now to figure out a new place).

J

PS For those of you who did not see the first post in this thread, these meets are rain or shine so if it's raining or looks threatening to rain, come out anyways in your daily driver. Also, the meet is for NSX owners AND any car enthusiasts. Invite your friends if you think they would enjoy the meet (and can put up with The Wolf. :biggrin:

1. 02#154

Well, the first Saturday of the month is around the corner. The schedule calls for us to meet up at the Starbucks in Fremont:

5034 Mowry Ave
Fremont
10:02am

There have been suggestions to move the meet to an alternate location but nobody seems to post up details, only suggestions. As always, I encourage others to take initiative and post up posts stating where, when, and things to do/eat around there. I'm fine with posting up the same two places too, but if you're not, post up! Variety is the spice of life (I just don't have the time or inclination right now to figure out a new place).

J

PS For those of you who did not see the first post in this thread, these meets are rain or shine so if it's raining or looks threatening to rain, come out anyways in your daily driver. Also, the meet is for NSX owners AND any car enthusiasts. Invite your friends if you think they would enjoy the meet (and can put up with The Wolf. :biggrin:

1. 02#154

James and cc'd to the rest, if the meets rotate to Fremont, as long as I'm free we always welcome to have them at our shop which is a hop, skip away from the Starbucks you guys normally meet at. In fact we have a Starbucks just outside our shop where the REI/Home Depot is located :)

I won't be able to host one this upcoming Saturday since we'll all in Vegas for SEMA but maybe next time? With the rain season upon us we have plenty of indoor space for both cars and hanging out.

cheers
rick

I work most Saturdays but would like to take one day off some times to come to check out the rides.
The NSX had been a dream for me for many many years. I almost got an NSX this year but ended up pulling the trigger on a different brand.
maybe we can compare rides.

(gotta make time on Saturdays - no chance of Sundays??)

Last edited:
I work most Saturdays but would like to take one day off some times to come to check out the rides.
The NSX had been a dream for me for many many years. I almost got an NSX this year but ended up pulling the trigger on a different brand.

We have done things on Sundays before and I'm sure we will again. But the meet in this thread is one that I hesitate to change because right now, everyone knows and can rely on a meet every first Satueday of the month.

I'll try to work on a Sunday meet. Maybe a drive.

J

Did you end up getting a Porsche?

Back