• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

Happy New Year, everyone!

January 5th meet at My Hot Cars:
1. Dhalsim
2. Mike C
3. Benglert
4. REDNSXT
5. 02#154
6. Xetronic
7. smooth
8. Coconut
9. Operand

Blah, gonna have to bail - car still in the shop and not ready (oil leak debug continues). I try to time these things in between meets and stuff but parts don't always arrive as quickly as I hope them to - in this case some combination of Xmas and New Years, Honda and UPS held them up for several days.

You don't have to come in an NSX.

Good turn out this morning. Thank you to everyone that showed up. We all got to see some super nice rides and dream a little. Here are a are a few pics.

4_zps7d1eebc3.jpg

1_zps8f37c68c.jpg

WOW! I cant believe The Wolf put a cone next to his car to keep people from parking next to him. Or maybe he just didn't want a peasant like me next to him..............

17_zps31042252.jpg

You cant see it in this picture but there is a cone on this side too...................... I guess when you are The Wolf and you own a famous car (recently covered in a magazine) you can do stuff like this...................

5_zps31b528d8.jpg

Here are some of the hot rides inside..................

The most expensive car in the place (but not worth more than The Wolf's)...........$119,995

15_zps0ad31991.jpg

My personal favorite...........

14_zps4a51c435.jpg

10_zps9ec88d6c.jpg

1958 Pontiac Super Chief
13_zps0125b404.jpg

1948 Ford
12_zps88c12015.jpg

11_zpse587d537.jpg

2_zps8529af5e.jpg

8_zps0a4ff43b.jpg

7_zps10b95386.jpg

6_zpscbd3c52d.jpg

9_zps48b17ba8.jpg

20_zpsb62a51e3.jpg

21_zpsebaf20d6.jpg

Nice plate on this Corvette.......

7_zpsdbcee22d.jpg

Last edited:
Mr. Vice President aka Dhalsim,

I just wanted to say that everyone who attended and even some who didn't attend commented to me that last month's meet was one of the best coordinated meets in a long time. They all had high praises for you and the extraordinary effort that you put into planning last months meet, in spite of your very busy personal and work schedule. So, the million dollar question is and this is what everyone wants to know is, what do you have planned for February's meet? In fact everyone feels that you should coordinate the rest of 2013 monthly NSX meets.

We all bow, clap and shout a woot, woot before you, as we await your announcement for February's NSX meet.

bowdown.gif bowdown.gif bowdown.gif

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

woot.gif woot.gif woot.gif

Mr. Vice President aka Dhalsim,

I just wanted to say that everyone who attended and even some who didn't attend commented to me that last month's meet was one of the best coordinated meets in a long time. They all had high praises for you and the extraordinary effort that you put into planning last months meet, in spite of your very busy personal and work schedule. So, the million dollar question is and this is what everyone wants to know is, what do you have planned for February's meet? In fact everyone feels that you should coordinate the rest of 2013 monthly NSX meets.

We all bow, clap and shout a woot, woot before you, as we await your announcement for February's NSX meet.

Wow what pressure!

I was going to organize something again but had to take this last minute biz trip and I'm not back until this weekend. Perhaps Mike AKA "Mr. Wolf" can once again show his great event organizing skills and put last month's meeting to shame.............

So c'mon Mike.......what do you have planned for us?

Wow what pressure!

I was going to organize something again but had to take this last minute biz trip and I'm not back until this weekend. Perhaps Mike AKA "Mr. Wolf" can once again show his great event organizing skills and put last month's meeting to shame.............

So c'mon Mike.......what do you have planned for us?

What time zone is your business trip at? The monthly meet is every first Saturday of the month, since tomorrow is Saturday (01-25-2013), that means you still have 7 days before the first Saturday of February. So, you still have several days to plan the February meet.

We are all waiting with great anticipation for your announcement.

Have a safe trip back from whatever time zone your business trip took you too.

Mike

What time zone is your business trip at? The monthly meet is every first Saturday of the month, since tomorrow is Saturday (01-25-2013), that means you still have 7 days before the first Saturday of February. So, you still have several days to plan the February meet.

We are all waiting with great anticipation for your announcement.

Have a safe trip back from whatever time zone your business trip took you too.

Mike

I'm at -4 GMT

But since you're there in the Bay Area already I am confident you can organize something spectacular for all..............looking forward to seeing what you come up with..........

on Feb 17th I am hitting Euro sunday (walnut creek) and then the Acura meet (fremont) if anyone wants to roll :) should be a nice cruise for all the cars ;)

ummmmm.......whats your name again???

- - - Updated - - -

I'm unsure where Mike C has decide our next meet will be but I wanted to check in advance if anyone might be interested in doing a Super Bowl pool. Maybe 25 squares at $10 or $20 each? LMK

Mike C will be out of town this week, returning Saturday night. So, it's on the Vice President to come up with a plan for next Saturdays monthly meet. I'm sure it will be "wait for it" "wait for it" EPIC

I suggest that we meet at Santana Row this month since we have not met there for a long time, and we can check out other exotics there too. I remember we planned to meet at Eastridge Mall and head to Santana Row for the month of December but it did not happen due to raining. So who's down for Santana Row at 10am this Saturday?

The meet is at CENTURY 21 parking lot across the street.......3055 Olin Ave, San Jose, CA.

1.jpg

1. REDNSXT

10am this Saturday
3055 Olin Ave, San Jose
CENTURY 21 parking lot

1. REDNSXT
2. 02#154

I usually play a pick up soccer game on Saturday mornings.........but F that.....an NSX meet trumps stupid stuff like that......

10am this Saturday
3055 Olin Ave, San Jose
CENTURY 21 parking lot

1. REDNSXT
2. 02#154
3. Dhalsim
4. Mike C

BTW - Anyone interested in a Super Bowl football pool? Maybe 25 squares at $20 a piece? Collect the money at the meet.

I think I might be able to make it. See you all there.

1. REDNSXT
2. 02#154
3. Dhalsim
4. Mike C
5. BATMANs (I won't hve the NSX since it's waiting for a 14psi~ pulley and tune (muhahahhhaah)
6. Yawwn

5. BATMANs (I won't hve the NSX since it's waiting for a 14psi~ pulley and tune (muhahahhhaah)

Why is it down if your just waiting for a pulley and tune?

Hey guys.....whats the over/under again on when Batmans blows this engine?

So i dropped it off with a 3.38" pulley for the NSX that I bought brand new from SOS and Chris thought it would make 13~14psi, but instead I was making 17psi when the belt wasn't slipping!?!??!

Now I'm waiting for a 3.58" pulley which we think should drop my boost down to the targeted 13~14psi.

Anyone want to buy the 3.58" pulley for $80? Basically it's $9+shipping cheaper.

1. REDNSXT
2. 02#154
3. Dhalsim
4. Mike C
6. Yawwn
7. Xetronic

Back