• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

We have done things on Sundays before and I'm sure we will again. But the meet in this thread is one that I hesitate to change because right now, everyone knows and can rely on a meet every first Satueday of the month.

I'll try to work on a Sunday meet. Maybe a drive.

J

a drive will be great. Looking forward to this. Thanks.

Coconut, I got a Ferrari F360 Challenge Stradale (It is a limited edition F360 - kinda like the Zanardi edition of the NSX)

Dhalsim, dude!
that's harsh.
I think the car will be comparable to the NSX. Probably neck and neck.

You are being too kind, the Stradale > NSX :)

It's the only 360 I would get, love the lower stance and all carbon interior - just wish that car was offered in a 6-speed manual. What color did you get?

I almost pulled the trigger on a yellow 04 with the stripe until we found out we were having a 2nd kid....hehe (the kid is my Ferrari now)

Coconut, I got a Ferrari F360 Challenge Stradale (It is a lightened version F360 - kinda like the NSX-R)

Nice!!! Your car would destroy a stock NA2, both straight line and on the track. Heck I think its faster than a CTSC NA2!

Would love to check out your car one of these days. What part of Norcal are you in?

Last edited:
S4Play, Thanks. It's red. No stripe. That's an extra 5-10K. Congrats on your child. I wish manual is offered too but unfortunately the powers that be at Ferrari had decided that 2 paddles is faster than 3 pedals.
Was it the yellow Stradale for sale in Socal? That's a nice one but ended up getting a red one. Be aware, there's a yellow one in FL that's salvaged. I looked at all advertised Stradale for months. Got to know the market pretty well. Got to know the NSX market pretty well too.

Coconut, I'm in mid peninsula.
straight line, yes. track? Depends on driver. Fast driver > fast car.

Last edited:
Nice!!! Your car would destroy a stock NA2, both straight line and on the track. Heck I think its faster than a CTSC NA2!

Would love to check out your car one of these days. What part of Norcal are you in?

Why do people always think higher horsepower car = faster on the track?

Coconut, I'm in mid peninsula.
straight line, yes. track? Depends on driver. Fast driver > fast car.

Well clearly you know a thing or two.

BTW - I wasn't trying to be harsh and I assumed you were getting a Porsche based on previous comment by someone else. However there are Primers who have had an NSX.....bought a Ferrari.... and then came back to the NSX.

What is the RWHP on a 360?

I personally don't see the relevance of the last 10 posts to the subject title!!! Wasted bandwidth!!! :eek::biggrin:

BTW - I wasn't trying to be harsh and I assumed you were getting a Porsche based on previous comment by someone else. However there are Primers who have had an NSX.....bought a Ferrari.... and then came back to the NSX.

I bought the car I think I want more, but..... on some level I wonder if the NSX would be a better car. It's a dream car of mine for a long long time.
Next time I go to a meet I will find out how wrong I was. Hopefully not very much...
regardless.. we are all lucky to be able to have drive our dream cars.
BTW, porsches are not chop liver either. I'd love to have a Carrera GT or a GT3RS 4.0. Those are wicked.

Last edited:
559F1328-8D13-42DA-8E19-CAA46EFC1BB9-13230-00000B181C0D7793.jpg

E8DA9B06-5BE4-423C-8FAC-D7CA442B6453-13230-00000B17F291C6A8.jpg

EEC6191C-7BE7-4BCA-A640-E978642420EB-13230-00000B1844AA870D.jpg

F8AD2EFE-4FBB-4EF7-8E61-E659BB704978-13230-00000B18317EF04B.jpg

D5DD259F-3862-4031-8C94-3B4BF3E98736-13230-00000B362E3FC80A.jpg

Last edited:
Next meeting:

Eastridge Mall.

PLenty of wide open parking.

At the corner of Quimby and Tully near Sears.

2200 Eastridge Loop, San Jose, CA 95122

10:00am

December 1st Saturday

Wow! This even further away from me. Whats the draw here? I mean why is this spot better than the Fremont or San Mateo spot? And if we are going this far into San Jose why not just meet at Santana Row?

Wow! This even further away from me. Whats the draw here? I mean why is this spot better than the Fremont or San Mateo spot? And if we are going this far into San Jose why not just meet at Santana Row?

Of all the car gathering places that I can imagine this one has the most ample parking spots.

It's pretty much a guarantee that we can have all of the NSXs in one continuous spot for photo shoots without having other cars next to us.

There was one NSX meet when some old couple parked next to someone's NSX and opened the door on the NSX. I just don't see that happening here.

There are a bunch of NSX owners in the south bay. One is in Gilroy. Coconut is minutes from this location and there are others that I rarely see.

Besides we can just try this out and see how you lke it.

Last edited:
Back