• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

I don't see an R8 there. Looks like an A4 or A6?

- - - Updated - - -

Debating which car to bring....

It looks clear from the originator of the meet that it is supposed to be model-specific, which looks like Supra, RX7, GT-R, or NSX.
Not sure if the BMW, Audi, or S2000 would be appropriate, but I may be not reading it correctly.

Aah. I guess you could park it on the side, as he instructed.

Last edited:
1465389_10201689325693264_668718696_n.jpg

First Saturday of the month is coming up this weekend. Who's down to meet up? If nobody has a recommendation for a meetup place, I'll suggest Starbucks in Fremont.

J

Last edited:
I'm in rain or shine. Just keep TCS on and wax it when you get home...

First Saturday of the month is coming up this weekend. Who's down to meet up? If nobody has a recommendation for a meetup place, I'll suggest Starbucks in Fremont.

Pacific commons? Or a different one?

My son has a basketball game in the morning so I'm out. Still haven't been able to fix my brake light issue anyway.

If we follow the schedule, our next meet would be Jan 4. I'm open that day if you guys want to meet up.

10:02 am
Location TBD

J

So, 10:02am at the Starbucks in Dublin (park in Hooter's parking lot)? Then wings for lunch?

I'm down... and I won't forget my free wings card this time.

J

Back