• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

I guess that would be this Saturday 2/1, first one of the month! How do we feel about bringing it back to San Mateo?

Cant make it also. I have work.

Have fun.

Any meet set for March 1st?
I might be able to go out and play.

I really wanted to organize a nice drive that I have in mind for the meet but right now I think there is a 70% chance of rain for Saturday so that would be a no go. I still wouldn't mind meeting somewhere for an early lunch. Dublin Hooters anyone?

However there is only a 30% chance of rain on Sunday and I was planning to attend the Cars and Coffee event at Black Hawk on Sunday. If everyone is cool with pushing the meet to Sunday we can have our meet there and if no rain that would perfect for the Diablo Park Loop drive I want to do.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.blackhawkmuseum.org/carsncoffee.html

Last edited:
Well I was the only one at the meet today..........well the only NSX that is. Plenty of others at the Blackhawk meet today. This was a very nice meet. Great mix of cars and some I had never seen before. I will definitely try and make this every month. I did go on a little drive afterward as well. Here are a few pics.

An old Nissan I think. Does anyone know what it is? I really liked it.

A few from the drive

A few pics from today's meet. I know Fong should have more. I think we had 7 NSXs and I saw Lynn (yellowtaxi) on the way out but not sure if she brought her car.

Went to Hooters after for some free wings..............

I saw this in the Honda dealership on the way home

Oh man, didn't know about this or I would have came out, was right down the street!

Picked up a new toy so need to stretch her legs one of these days....boy that dropped CADDY is bad a$$, is that on air suspension?

I've spoken to the owner of the black F430 (CHP NOOB) since his car is listed on Craigslist for $129k and my friend is considering it:

Back