• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

This weekend is supposed to be our monthly meet. My preference would be to meet on Sunday at the Blackhawk Cars & Coffee meet, hang out, look at all the cool cars, check out the very cool car museum (last time they gave me a free admission pass for 2) and then do a short Mt. Diablo run. Who's in?

http://www.blackhawkmuseum.org/carsncoffee.html

1. Dhalsim

Dammit! I just realized that I overbooked my weekend. I have to back out from this month's meet.

J

1. Dhalsim

I was planning on making it to this meet this month but I'll double check if I can make it since it just crept up so suddenly.

b2 - who spent a few hours detailing the nsx in this "socal" style weather today

I'll stop by too. Not sure what time, depending on how late I get back from Laguna tomorrow.

My favorite car there. Though I was kind of late.

abata6ep.jpg

2y2a7ygu.jpg

aby8a7u6.jpg

I missed Solidol but I did see another black NSX with 02 wheels and Coast Guard plates. Anyone here?

Here are a few pics I took.

Since they gave everyone free passes into the museum I went in and saw some sweet stuff...............here are a few pics.

1951 Talbot Lago

1916 Pierce Arrow

1953 Alfa Romeo B.A.T.

1955 Lancia

Custom Rolls Royce

1930 Bucciali

1967 Mirage Ford M1

That should be "Roman Pyasetskyy" based on his FB posts.

b2 - who wishes he could have gone because the x hasn't been driven in a long time. can't wait for a nice cruise tonight.

That should be "Roman Pyasetskyy" based on his FB posts.

b2 - who wishes he could have gone because the x hasn't been driven in a long time. can't wait for a nice cruise tonight.

Roman Pyasetskyy = Solidol! Right?

lol! so wait, roman is that you or what?!

b2 - who is waiting for the moment when roman trades his rims for b2s

That was me with the coast guard FL plates. Saw Dhalsim's car and a yellow 02+ at the event. I was really impressed by the turnout. It's too bad this is a once a month event.

I had another event around lunchtime, so I didn't get a chance to visit the museum, but what a great collection. Feel free to drop me an IM anytime you guys feel like going for a spin.

- Jorge

That was me with the coast guard FL plates. Saw Dhalsim's car and a yellow 02+ at the event. I was really impressed by the turnout. It's too bad this is a once a month event.

I had another event around lunchtime, so I didn't get a chance to visit the museum, but what a great collection. Feel free to drop me an IM anytime you guys feel like going for a spin.

- Jorge

Cool. I dont think we have met before.

I have never been to that museum even though it's not that far from me ~ my dad would really enjoy some of those cars I think!

You really missing out if you haven't been to this museum. It's top notch stuff and they change it up every once in a while.

There was a yellow 02? Would love to see that. My dream color/year combo.

Also loving that e30 m3. Always been on my bucket list since my dad had one in 88 or so.

Last edited:
Cool. I dont think we have met before.

You really missing out if you haven't been to this museum. It's top notch stuff and they change it up every once in a while.

I frequent the Oakland Zoo and Children's Discover Museum these days...haha

Anyone up for Fremont Starbucks this Saturday?

We can do Japanese next door for lunch... Say 10am?

Starbucks 10am
5034 Mowry Ave
Fremont,Ca

Semo Sushi Noonish
5026 Mowry Ave
Fremont,Ca

1. Xetronic

Back