• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reliable NSX Mechanic in Houston

Hey -

I've owned my NSX for about 6 months now. I've never taken it in to have everything really checked out on the car.

Does anyone on the forum know of someone in the Houston area that has extensive knowledge on how an NSX is supposed to run? I love my car, but I'm not 100% sure it's running as intended.

Thoughts?

Thanks for your help.

-G

Carl 281-748-6852
He's on here as something 713, I forget.
But he came to me highly recommended and I used him and also highly recommend him. He is also NSX certified!!!! and the lead Acura tech, but works on the side at his house.
tell him I sent you.

Yes, give Carl a call. He works at the Acura dealership and also has a small shop as a side business located off 59 south past Sugar Land. He is a truly stand up guy and you will have no regrets. A number of Houston NSXer's can vouch for him, including myself.

Good luck,
- Zishan

I would also recommend Carl. And he does powder coating!!!

If you have concerns about the way your car is running I am sure there are several NSX owners here in Houston that would allow you a comparison. Myself included.

Norm
94 Red

Not only did I get quite a few reponses, you guys narrowed it down and made it simple for me! I'm currently in Singapore, but when I get back later this month, he'll be one of the first guys I called.

Thanks also for offering me a comparison on how other cars drive. That's really cool. I'll let you know!

If there are ever get togethers in the H-town area, I'd like to know about it...

Thanks again,

-G

I have my head buried under some NSX hoods for a while and everyone is talkin about me...LOVE it. Thank all of you for the kind words I look forward to seeing everyone again soon and possibly your cars too lol.

Carl

I have my head buried under some NSX hoods for a while and everyone is talkin about me...LOVE it. Thank all of you for the kind words I look forward to seeing everyone again soon and possibly your cars too lol.

Carl

Who is giving Carl props? ;)

I just got mine back yesterday from him and as long as he's around, I will keep my NSX

Back