• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

REMIX Car Show, July 31, 2010 • NSX

WEST, CENTRAL, NORTH, and SOUTH FLORIDA:

Hi guys, I understand this event is a younger crowd etc etc, but it could be fantastic to bring our cars to this, this looks like a big show and a hell of fun to come.

I spoke to Nathan -one of the organizers- and he got very excited with the prospect of NSX's to come, he is willing to lower the price of the registration a lot (from $52 to $40 which covers driver + guest -until the end of this week) so we can bring our cars, they have hundreds of cars but only 2 NSX's and they are from sponsors or such.

So, for $40 you get:
@ $40 you and 1 other will sport a wristband for entrance.

Kids 12 and under are free, so if the kid looks 12, say he is..

A passcode you need to enter when registering for better pricing, but please make sure you do now since we have until the end of this week to register.

So, here is what we need to do:

1) the code is: " PASSWORD "
2) Enter here to register: https://xdc.webconnex.com/miamicr2010
3) ADD that you are from NSXPRIME so we all will be parked together (Team)

Nathan is also willing to open a section JUST FOR US, even some of you are stock, still NSX's that is not a problem for our car!!

======================
More Info:
REMIX Car Show, July 31, 2010

Where: Dolphin Stadium, FL
2269 Dan Marino Blvd. Miami Gardens, FL 33056
(305) 623-6100
When: Saturday, July 31, 2010

Doors: 4:00PM - 11:00PM
=======================

SOS_REMIX.jpg

==

Let's do this thing!

Last edited:
I'm sorry, Oscar, ya know I luv ya and your enthusiasm, but who is making money from the $52 entry fee and $20 spectator admission?!?

I'm used to car shows where the sponsoring club has some sort of charity in mind, not profiteering. Unless I missed something somewhere on the websites.

Color me "curmudgeon" ("carmudgeon"? Surly old fart?) but I need a better incentive to attend. Sorry.

I understand your concern but with the code is actually $40 and that covers the driver + 1 guest ... @ $20/person basically but you can show your car, I wish price was lower but he did his best I believe!

Oscar

120 views and no takers? come on guys, i'll be alone all day? (I registered already, so I can't scape) lol .. someone JOIN ME!

Hi Tom, I hope you can make it, regrding the tickets:

@ $40 you and 1 other will sport a wristband for entrance.

Kids 12 and under are free, so if the kid looks 12, say he is..

So, the deal is not that bad, considering tickets @ the door that day are going to be $30!

I'll be there most likely, what is with the "carrying" comment, is it on a bad side of town?

That is pretty cool, always wanted to meet you! :D how much you want for those side scoops? LOL .. JK, are you bringing also you NSX to the show or just to watch the cars?

For me this show a whole new experience, I have never been into a show like this, I am a bit excited, can't wait to see DONKS, VIPS, FLUSH, rice, not rice, crazy cars, whatever, have never seen a show like this! I am excited! :D

Oscar

If it was closer to Tampa I would go.

$40 is not bad for a show like this, entry plus showing your car and a guest. I hear it should be a lot like HIN.

Have fun!

Oscar,

Registered and bringing the NSX of course, can't have you being the only one! If you want them scoops, PM me and we can work a deal as I can bring them with me. Also I will be staying at the Viceroy...is that close?

Jason

Very nice Hotel, will PM you about the scoops :) ... we need to see how we do it, if I meet you half way etc :D .. I am glad I am not alone on this!

Oscar

looks like i'll be in miami this w.e so i may as well bring the nsx huh, and if im in the nsx may as well go to the show lol :biggrin: Have some arrangements to finalize before registering so once done i will advise.

Jason when do you plan to drive down?

...x

I will be driving Friday afternoon to check in the hotel, if anyone wants to get together friday, let me know!

Jason

I am sending a PM for you 2 so we can meet tomorrow early, Danny (our local NSX guy from 5starAutoworx) will be there on a booth, we might part close to him, of course, all depends on what the organizers want for us, regardless, I am sending you my phone number and call me please, so we can meet somewhere close and roll together, also, what time you guys think is good?

Oscar

looks like i'll be in miami this w.e so i may as well bring the nsx huh, and if im in the nsx may as well go to the show lol :biggrin: Have some arrangements to finalize before registering so once done i will advise.

Jason when do you plan to drive down?

...x

I will be driving Friday afternoon to check in the hotel, if anyone wants to get together friday, let me know!

Jason

Back