• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reverting back to stock body question

Hi prime!

This is my first post here as I am looking into buying an NSX (in the near future hopefully :)).

I saw this located in my city but I am not a fan of the after market body parts. How easy would it be to revert back to stock body parts?

http://m.autotrader.ca/a/19_8930525

Thanks,

Virgil

the fenders and quarter panels might be cut to make those flares, if so you are looking at buying new body parts (very expensive) and you should also consider the costs for getting it paint matched to your X. with all the money invested and the cost of the car itself not worthy. Wait for couple more months and buy the one you really looking for

the fenders and quarter panels might be cut to make those flares, if so you are looking at buying new body parts (very expensive) and you should also consider the costs for getting it paint matched to your X. with all the money invested and the cost of the car itself not worthy. Wait for couple more months and buy the one you really looking for
Yeah that's fair! Good thing I'm pretty patient so I don't mind waiting for the right one.

Thanks for the advice!

lucky you buddy, I do not have patience at all, I didnt even know I was buying an NSX when I bought mine. Heck I didnt even know anything about an NSX when I bought mine, it was like saw it bought it kind of a deal. Luckily got a well-maintained, well-documented mint one though

Those look to be Gruppe-M flares which require no cutting. They should just bolt on from the inner fenderwells. And they usually bring decent money used since they are discontinued.

Last edited:
Back