• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rims???

Are you looking for the dark gray finish or the machined finish? There are two different wheel colors in the years you specified.

Do you mean seven spoke OEM design? I have a set of 16/17's from 94-97 silver I purchased a few years back without rubber. There are few scratches, minor rash, nothing major wheels are straight and true. I was intending to refinish them either powered coat silver/gun metal, or polished to a chrome like finish. I wound up buying new volk's last year. I was going use them as track wheels, but I'm not intending to track my car anymore, so I don't really need them anymore they have been sitting collecting dust. I paid 1200US, looking for $1000 US firm, if your interested PM me I can take some pictures, post or send them to you. :smile:

Thanks,

Here are some quick pics I took this week-end. I had the worn out tires removed, wheels have been sitting outside on my deck for months so they are very dirty. I never got around to washing them :rolleyes: A few minor scratches and a few paint chips, nothing major, no bends etc. I was planning on refinishing them, but bought new wheels as mentioned before. If anyone else is interested PM me, I hoping to selling them in Canada makes shipping eaiser. Paid $1200US looking for $1000US Firm! Thanks! :smile:

7225IMG_2014-med.JPG

7225IMG_2017-med.JPG

7225IMG_2016-med.JPG

7225IMG_2015-med.JPG

Back