• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

River Run: Sixth Annual and FINAL!

so whats the answer don? i just talked to miled yesterday and he says jadkar is correct, you're likely moving to the west coast (lucky b@st@rd!)

17 Cars so Far

Good News: so far we have 17 Cars with 25 people attending.

Please keep the RSVPs coming. The deadline to RSVP is tomorrow so please send an email to [email protected] if you plan to attend.

This is the last time we will be able to pack Don Gallo's driveway with NSXs and there is still plenty of space left!

I will be sending tomorrow an email with directions to everybody who has RSVP'd so far.

Looking forward to seeing everybody!

Don L (the one and only TheDon )

I wish I could attend, the 22rd is my last day for a class I have been taking on Saturdays.

So, I guess I won't be seeing some of you until NH on June 19.

Also, I will make sure you get feed well in Cow Hampshire!

Have a great time at Don's as usual.

Rich

PS: Don't forget the NH hotel deadline is May 19.

:(

30 Cars have registered for the event!

I sent everybody who has RSVP'd an email with directions to Don G's house.

Please send an email to [email protected] if you didn't receive it.

See ya all on the 22nd!

thedon67 said:
30 Cars have registered for the event!

Awesome!

Since we're so close to the record number of cars at ANY River Run (34 cars, set in '00 I believe), perhaps our illustrious event coordinator AKA TheDon will consider reopening registration for one more day in case a few more folks want to jump aboard the final and BIGGEST River Run yet.

TheDon, whattya say? Shall we allow stragglers a last chance to register by Friday the 14th??

-- Don Gallo (AKA OtherDon)

Open those floodgates and let everyone in. This will be a good time to update everyone on this year's NSXPO and get people on board to attend.

Hey Rich,What class are you taking on Sat....Lamaz?hehehoho.

Anyone heading up from the South Jersey - Phila. area , that wants to caravan , let me know. I'm in SJ ,15 min from Phila. and would like to follow somewone since its my first time attending and not the best with Princeton area .

Caravan Info

OK,

For folks coming out of NYC and Westchester, i.e. Bailey, Bob O. and Roger, we will meet at the Sheraton Crossroads at 7:30am. The hotel is located at trehe intersection of Route 87N and 287S. From the TappenZee Bridge:

Follow 87N past exit 14b and continue to next exit "287 South" I think it is Exit 15. Follow sweeping ramp over 87N, once you enter the main exchange there are 5 lanes, move to the left to the third lane, DO NOT TAKE 287S, but rather 17S, get off at the first exit(almost immediately on your right) and looppp over 17 to the Sheraton Crossroads parking lot, just accross from the main lobby entrance.

My cell is 201-966-5178.

From this point we will take 287S all the way down as per directions to Don's, from THEDon:). So if we leave at 7:30am promptly, we can pick up folks on 287S along the way.

See you Saturday.

LarryB

Final Prep

Greetings River Runners,

It looks like we'll have great weather for tomorrow's event. I did the drive yesterday and it's great -- funny how even after all these years doing this we can still throw in a few new roads to keep things interesting.

Couple reminders:

1. Make sure you have enough gas in your car when you get here for the drive. It's about 80 miles round-trip, and we will NOT be stopping for gas.

2. Do not -- repeat do NOT -- go more than 25MPH on Drakes Corner Road near my house! Bad sightlines, and I've actually called the cops myself on other occasions to set speed traps on this road. It would be pretty funny if they decided to do this tomorrow!!

See y'all tomorrow!

Well, the caravan just passed my farm on Pennington Rocky Hill Road in Pennington (I was on the ATV)...was an awesome sight to see all of those NSXs. I'm going to assume Dons car was the black NSX in the front of the pack...a very impressive car!! I would have gotten my 3000GT VR-4, but I didn't want to make you all look bad :p

Back