• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S2000/RSX Steering Wheel Adaptors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question that I hope somebody can help with.
i am putting a dc5 integra type r steering wheel on my 08 s2000. The issue is my s2000 has an advanced air bag (as normal for 06 plus US cars). I really like the red h and shape of the dc5 r steering wheel. What are my options to get an advanced airbag. Did they have that in the later year dc5 type r? I know my stock 2008 s2000 airbag can work with the outer wheel but the that airbag is bulky looking compared to the sleek dc5

Swap the airbag covers like I did, have you seen my DIY on this? I have pics of exactly how to do it all, PM me if you need help.

1. audax Paid-Thank You
2. nikey22
3. nsx1145 Paid-Thank You
4. imranman Paid-Thank You
5. bboxer Paid-Thank You
6. TURBO2GO Paid-Thank You
7. Chris NSX Paid-Thank You
8. Hatchboi Paid-Thank You
9. Fatal Lightning Paid-Thank You
10.SONSXY Paid-Thank You

Come on nikey... Get with the program... :biggrin:

Come on nikey... Get with the program... :biggrin:

Hi Nikey, hopefully when you get back on line as #2 you can set up the payment please?:smile:

I expect to have these ready to ship out by the end of the week....I'll let you all know....

Any extra from this run?

1. audax Paid-Thank You
2. nikey22
5. bboxer Paid-Thank You
10.SONSXY Paid-Thank You
11. Quix-Draw Paid-Thank You

Just to let you guys know, I have the adaptors at home now. Just been stupidly busy with work and I work nightshifts too!!

I'm aiming to get them posted out this Thursday.

At the moment I have two left then that will be it again for a while.. one was for nikey22 but he still hasn't come to the party and doesn't appear to have been on Prime since the last few days in May. Does anyone know this guy? He is #2 on the list.

Thanks

Just checking to see if you got these out today :biggrin:

Shipping's gonna be Monday now.....reason being not everyone has given me their addresses!! Those that have will be shipped on Monday for sure. Sorry for the delay but you will have them soon. The actual machining was a little delayed beforehand...

Thanks to all

Gary

1. audax Paid-Thank You
2. nikey22No response so removed from list as final adaptor sold today
5. bboxer Paid-Thank You
10.SONSXY Paid-Thank You
11. Quix-Draw Paid-Thank You
12. regular Paid-Thank You
13. Silver SurferPaid-Thank You

Ok so one more left if anyone is interested then PM me... first come-first served. I'd like to hold on for nikey22 but I've sent multiple pm's with no response so I guess it's up for grabs again.

Ok guys thanks all for your trust in buying from me. everything will be posted Monday for you. If anyone new wants one of these I'll need to start another GB list and get to 10 as a minimum so there will be delays until that threshold is reached. Please let me know if you want one

Last edited:
All adaptors were shipped today. Should take about 7-10 days from the UK to the USA & Canadian recipients.

Thank you

Attachments

• P10200662.jpg
    P10200662.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
As said on the UK forum, sign me up please, if somebody that has bought one changed his mind please contact me on [email protected] i'm very anxious to get one!

Regards Bas

Got mines the other day and everything looks great. The quality of the adapter is very nice, im very impress that he came up with this by himself. Thanks hagasan for remaking this great product for the new member of prime.

Got mines the other day and everything looks great. The quality of the adapter is very nice, im very impress that he came up with this by himself. Thanks hagasan for remaking this great product for the new member of prime.

Thanks man for your kind words:smile:

Has everyone else got theirs?

If anyone wants to update the feedback score then I will reciprocate for them as well...

Last edited:
Got mine this past weekend. Thanks.
Good looking piece and one hell of a packing job !
Now I need to find a good steering wheel.

Got mine installed on Sunday. I used a USDM RSX Type-S wheel so I had to forfeit the airbag until I can get an AP1 bag. I think Nero's thread here:
http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137326 will have what I need in it, just can't get the images to load on this rediculous government issue laptop... Ugh. I'll post a picture this weekend. Thanks again Hagasan!

Unfortunately it's not your laptop- the hosting company went out of business. I have them up on my Flickr account, lmk if you can't find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back