• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sad day today...

..as I watched my beloved 91' red/black NSX being driven away by it's new owner. I had the car for 9 years and thoroughly enjoyed everything about it. The new owner is a lurker on the list and I'll let him identify himself.

I'm sure gonna' miss that car. But wait....

...scroll down.
.The new car is on it's way! It was loaded on a transporter in New Jersey on Thursday. With any luck it will be here this week. Check it out:

http://find-great-cars.ebizautos.com/detail.aspx?iid=891287

Here we go again!

DaveG

Last edited:
Very nice and congrats!

Dave,

I really appreciate the amazing care you took of the '91. It is a beautiful car and I have enjoyed my time with her so far.

If it is any consolation, while it was a sad day for you, it was an amazing and happy day for me and a dream come true.

I will do my best to keep her as beautiful as you have.

Ryan

Dave,

I don't want to alarm you, but your new 99 seems to have a wierd rectangular growth in the center at the front of the car. I have not seen any other posts but we will have to find a means to remove that...

Ryan

Thanks for pointing that out Ryan. As you may suspect, within 5 minutes of arriving in my garage, the unsightly recatangular growth was removed.

And I took off the front license plate bracket too.

Dave

Spike236 said:
Dave,

I don't want to alarm you, but your new 99 seems to have a wierd rectangular growth in the center at the front of the car. I have not seen any other posts but we will have to find a means to remove that...

Ryan

Funny, I believe his wife said something very similar on their wedding night.

Back