• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sadness is...

Plugging in the battery tender during the SUMMER because ya can't get (well...make...) the time to take the NSX out. And / or don't want to park it at work...

:frown:

-DKA
'04 Rio Yellow / Onyx, 6MT

Sadness is throwing away my cassette of Michael Bolton's When A Man Loves A Women, not knowing I would own another car with a cassette player.

No, parking at work isn't that bad, when I go in early enough to get an end space to minimize damage possibilities. Makes for a longer walk, but can probably use the exercise anyways.

when you cant drive your car for 6 month out of the year cause you are always traveling and you have to bed it in the garage.:frown:

92NSX - that is sad man - life must be taking you away from a lot of things you like to do or is it just family life? Sorry to hear it - I can't imagine loosing the desire to drive a sports car. Good luck.

You other guys - get out there and drive those NSXs! I know what you mean though - I would not like parking my NSX out in the sun ! Matter of fact if that was my opition I wouldn't take it to work either but then I'd be wondering whether I liked that job enough to stay there. Find another job with covered parking - easy for me to say isn't it.

....my car just sits in the garage because it sits so high that it looks nasty with street tires on it. Just waiting til summer of next year before my NSX gets slammed back to the ground so it becomes street worthy.

Back