• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Saleen Tour Is On! Saturday March 27th

Steve,

I would like to go also..is there still enough room?? It would be just me and it would be my first NSX EVENT:p

My guest cancelled. So it will be just Linda and me.

Lunch Confirmation

Steve, I'm confirming for 2 for lunch and the unlimited Fury soda refill cups :D

5inchfatlip said:
anyone else see rain in the forecast??:(
Suppose to be 71 during the day and a 10% chance of rain in the evening.

tbNSX and I are planning on going by the Crystal Cove auto display/hangout before the tour if anyone want to meet us there to hangout and check some other exotics out, we'll be there around 7:30 am...hope to see some of you there....

WOW:eek:

that was pretty cool:cool:

Thanx Steve, for putting that together!!!

what a turn out...40+ NSX's!!!

Great seeing everybody again and meeting new faces too....

Thanx to the guys at Saleen for doing that for us...That S7 is SICK!!!!:eek:

Hopefully next time I'm there, I'll be picking me one up:D

I'll post some pics after I charge my batteries:p

Guys and girls,
That was Awesome!!!
Thanks for Steve for putting it together and thanks to everyone I met and giving me a really warm welcome for my first NSX outing!! It will definatly not be my last!
:D

Kevin

Nice meeting you Kevin!! Looking forward to seeing you at more NSX events.

Mark, what was up with that southbound traffic? That's about the only thing that was going to slow you three down. ;)

Steve, thanks so much for setting the tour up. I had a great time. I was so impressed by the people and the facility, I'm now thinking about saving up $400K to buy one. :p Maybe I'll sell my house to get one. :)

I'll be posting pics shortly.

-Randy

The traffic was a bummer:mad: ....even in bumper to bumper traffic we all managed to get split up:p ...I ended up getting off and taking PCH through San Clemente and met back up with Troy(cell phone helped), but lost Tom:confused: Lucky I only had to go to O'side....Hopefully it got better for you through S.D.....

Damn, that was another great event. Thanks to Steve for putting it together.

Should be interesting to see my pics (I'm not at home right not)...I don't think I've ever taken shots of Mustangs or Focuses before and I'm curious to see how they come out.

BTW, as I got off the freeway en route to visit my mom, I saw the lights from a CHP car closing in on me. He followed me off the freeway and, sure enough, was pulling me over. I was totally caught unaware as I really didn't think I had been speeding...but I had made a move to get around a slow moving (45mph) VW bug that had just gotten on the freeway before my exit. No radar, but alleges he had been pacing me at 70 before I made my move. Hmmmm.....

Last edited:
So, did he give you a ticket, or just a warning? If it was just a warning, and he says you were going around 70, maybe he learned that kind of stuff up in the North SF Bay area. ;)

Hope you didn't get ticketed.

-Randy

That was too cool...thanks to Steve for putting it together.
It was great to meet everyone. I'm looking foward to the next event.

Thanks Steve for arranging the Saleen tour. It was well worth taking the Saturday off to see all the NSXs in one place and that excellent Best Motors video we all saw while having lunch. I ordered one as soon as I got home:D .

Eric,
It was great to see you and Valerie again. I hope the CHP let you off with just a warning. See you at the next event:) .

Back