• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Diego NSX Gathering on Feb 8th!

I just wanted to let everyone know in the San Diego region that we are having a get-together on February the 8th! Right now nsxtcgrrl and I are organizing the event. We will be coordinating with Justin at Hoehn Acura so save the date on your calendar. We'll give you more details as we finalize everything. =)

i'll by yellowdancer's guide making sure he gets in the right car :--his car and NOT mine and also that he is going the right way...another old lady road kill would be a tragedy hahahhaha.....count me in!!

Originally posted by Yellowdancer:
Darkcyd, I'm in!

Let me know what the plans are and I can talk with the GM here and see what we can do for you guys on the Feb. 8th. The run some of you are having on Jan. 18th and ending down here at Hoehn we can host a lunch for all of you.

------------------
Justin at Hoehn Acura/Mercedes Benz/porsche/Audi

Thanks for returning my call Justin. We'll get in touch with you on Monday. Have a great weekend!

What time will her skating lessons end? Maybe you can join up with us after that.

We'll be at the track in Pahrump this Sat. (there are still a few openings) but could make it on the 8th.

Hello everyone,
Please let us know if you've got any suggestions for our get together here in SD. Would you be entertained with a cruise along La Jolla/Torrey Pines strip afterwards?

-thao

Originally posted by nsxtcgrrl:
Hello everyone,
Please let us know if you've got any suggestions for our get together here in SD. Would you be entertained with a cruise along La Jolla/Torrey Pines strip afterwards?

-thao

That would be cool. I missed the last S.D. cruise along the coast. I'd like to do that!

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400
2003 Chevy Suburban LT

[This message has been edited by FuryNSX (edited 15 January 2003).]

Breaking News!

I just spoke with Justin at Hoehn and there is a chance that attendees at this event will receive a very nice lil souvenir that day. More details to be announced. =)

We'll get a chance to also meet their 2 NSX Certified techs who also happen to own NSX's.

Stay tuned!

As of the current moment, there is no official sign-up since it's an informal gathering, but we will need to know approximately how many people are coming so that we can arrange for enough food at the bbq and Justin can arrange for space for us at the dealership.

let me get this clear....we are meeting at Hoehn Acura? and drive up to Camarillo? ..OUtlet?
smile.gif
lets be clear on this...perhaps, someone can bring me some BBQ before the drive..hahaha....and when you reach OC area, buzz me so I can join up on the freeway!! no need to stop for little old me
smile.gif

Originally posted by yellowpad:
let me get this clear....we are meeting at Hoehn Acura? and drive up to Camarillo? ..OUtlet?
smile.gif
lets be clear on this...perhaps, someone can bring me some BBQ before the drive..hahaha....and when you reach OC area, buzz me so I can join up on the freeway!! no need to stop for little old me
smile.gif

Ya' just lost me there? Huh?
confused.gif

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400
2003 Chevy Suburban LT

Actually, the BBQ is going to be down in San Diego proper. Most likely at the moment, it will be at the party house at the rec center for my neighborhood in La Jolla OR perhaps at one of the beaches. We're considering a couple scenarios right now.

Then we will take off on a leisurely afternoon drive up the coast through La Jolla, Del Mar, and Carlsbad to the dealership. If the weather is good, we may stop once or twice along the way to take some nice pictures.

At the dealership we'll get to see the new 2003 if you haven't already seen it in person, get a little treat courtesy of Justin, and hopefully have a chance to meet the NSX techs that are there.

Final details will be announced by the end of the week. =)

I also think the beach would be the best idea. The problem is finding a beach where parking is adequate. La Jolla beaches would be difficult. Perhaps Mission Bay? Any suggestions?

Back