• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Diego NSX Gathering on Feb 8th!

The beaches up towards Encinitas have plenty of free parking right off the 101. I've partied there before.
Can't remember right now if bbq and fire pits are ok but I'll find out.

Originally posted by Darkcyd:
Breaking News!

I just spoke with Justin at Hoehn and there is a chance that attendees at this event will receive a very nice lil souvenir that day. More details to be announced. =)

And this would be....?
This may actually be a deciding factor for me.
wink.gif

Anyone know what he's giving out? Anyone? Anyone?

Are we all getting a tweedy bird as a gift?

Maybe we can all put that on our rear view mirror.

What you all think?

=)

------------------
1999 NSX-T
1999 Explorer
1963 VW Ghia

Originally posted by Joel:

And this would be....?
This may actually be a deciding factor for me.
wink.gif

Anyone know what he's giving out? Anyone? Anyone?

I do I do...But I don't want to ruin the surprise for everyone so you've gotta go!

Originally posted by K2:
Are we all getting a tweedy bird as a gift?

Maybe we can all put that on our rear view mirror.

What you all think?

=)

Hmm...looks like somebody here really wants a Tweety Bird. You know you can have mine any day =)

Before this subject gets way too out of hand, I would like to first say I never said there will be gifts or what not for everybody on the 8th. The conversation was if I can come up with something...my reply was let me talk to the GM and see what I can do. Since Jan. 18th I have had at least 3/4 people a week come into the dealership to ask me what the promotion gift is. Heck they don't even drive Acuras let alone NSXs. Secondly during the phone conversation I had mentioned Im not working that weekend, but will be more than happy to stop in if the company can put something together for everybody. That as of today has not been finalize. Not only that our parts and service depts are not open on weekends, for me to be able to get this guys to come in to work for free to talk to you guys is not easy. I will continue to work on this matter for you guys but understand the company may say no.

------------------
Justin at Hoehn Acura/Mercedes Benz/porsche/Audi

Sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner. I've had a rather stressful last 2 weeks. Anyhow, I'm glad to see so many of us will be able to get together that weekend. We're gonna have a blast! =) As for the whole souvenir thing, it was just a possibility guys, something that we are working on. It may or may not materialize. My apologies to Justin if people got the wrong idea and started to visit looking for things. I'll call you today to see where we stand.

We will be having our BBQ at Mission Bay so that there is ease of parking and we can keep our group together. I will check the area out this weekend, find a spot, and make up a map to the BBQ and for the drive this week. However, if anybody has a better idea for a place, please private me.

So the question now becomes... what do you guys want for food? Thao and I are thinking we'll make this potluck style and that we will bring drinks, snacks, and some hot dogs/hamburgers to bbq. You guys just bring something you like and we should have enough food for everyone. =)

Make sure to get a car wash before that day and bring your film or digi-cam. =)

As it stands, this is our group!

Darkcyd + Guest
nsxtcgrrl
FuryNSX
Yellowdancer
Yellowpad