• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Scam or Not you decide

The so-called "nothing more than a very unfortunate incident" has cost a fellow NSX owner his eBay post and more than likely, the resell value and possible interest to his car.

And you had to go there by saying "some people have 1000 post in 10 years. that's sad." There are many respectable primers who don't shoot their mouth off; instead, they only step in when to offer help.

Additionally, I do not understand the relation between the number of posts and loving our NSXs. How much we love and enjoy our NSXs is our business and ours only. More importantly, our passion to cars CANNOT be measured by the number of posts on prime. But it seems yours is.

The value of your posts is what you said in the post, not how much you say in it. The value and reputation as a prime member is not measure by how many posts he or she posted, but by if he or she helps, benefits or damages others during the process.

Couldn't agree more. As Ken (Choppsjazz) posted, it might be a good idea for newer member to read more and post less. This post wasn't a "very unfortunate accident." It was an example of a post that went off the rails. I only hope the gentleman that was attempting to sell his car was able to do so, didn't loose money nor his reputation.

All to often I read a post and then notice that an individual has posted a reply. Just by seeing their ID, I know what they are going to say. I guess my question is why? Is it really that important to increase your number of posts?

Content value is much more important than the number of posts.

P.S. What is this "got your back" thing? Does that mean I'll support you even if you have made an egregious error?

Last edited:
I agree with this sentiment of quality vs quantity....unless you have something funny/wity to interject..that was in my own defense:redface: Besides all of us have busy lives, kids/ wives/work..that need our love and attention just as much ,if not more than a bunch of crazy nsx heads.....just sayin.......:tongue:

Back