• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ScienceofSpeed NSX get together at NSXModified (Huntington Beach, CA - this Sunday)

All --

We'll be holding an informal gathering at NSXModified this Sunday at 4:00pm. I hope that if you have the opportunity, you'll come down to say hi. We'll go for a short drive around 6pm, and meet for dinner at a local restaurant at 7:00pm. I look forward to meeting all my SoCal buddies!

WHERE:
NSX Modified
17222 Gothard #E
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

WHEN:
Sunday April 21st, 4:00pm

WHAT:
Meet ScienceofSpeed

Cheers,
-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

http://sacramento.nsxca.org/Events/thunderhill_driving_school_4-02.htm

Ahh yes! Finally! This will be my first meet...Time to see some NSX's! my dream vehicle...*sigh*

hey ilya..i'm in the san gabriel area, i'm willing to caravan with you..but don't leave me behind!

I own a 2002 TL Type S BTW. Am I allowed?
smile.gif

Hi fellas,
I am very excited to see the Basch supercharger in person!! I will bring my NSX turbochargered by Larry, and people can get to see both systems....See you guys there!
JACK

Originally posted by Yellowdancer:
Hey! We here three in San Diego now!Anymore?

I might go if I can get some front tires fitted on Sat morning. I might get some Kumho's since they are having a tough time getting Yoko's. They are showing cords.

If not, I may drive up with my daily (Honda Accord).

Time for me to get back in the mix! Will see you guys there!
Jeff

------------------
95 T bl/bl @ 45.5K AND CLIMBING!
DC Headers
RM DTM Exhaust
CT Strut Tower Bar

Looks like a lot of people are coming from
San Diego.
I'm coming from the opposite side, Playa Del Rey. Anyone coming from that direction that can think of a good meeting place?
I forget where San Gabriel is.

Hey, Jack! Glad to hear you'll be there. I'm thinking of doing the turbo as well and would love a quick ride in your car.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by ilya (edited 17 April 2002).]

I don't even know where Playa Del Ray is! San Gabriel is in the Alhambra/Monterey Park area. 626 area code. Do you know where that is now? hehe
biggrin.gif
I want to go...but I don't want to go by myself cause i'm a loner..
frown.gif

I know Monterey Park. I would be quite a bit out of the way for you.
NSX Modified is only a 45 minute Sunday drive from where you are. You could take the 110 straight to the 405.

I'm new to NSX Prime, and still new to a lot of NSX specific stuff. Count me in to show up. I hope to be a NSX owner soon, and I'd like to meet all you guys and check out the cars.

-Eric C

Ill come too. I am in San Clemente ( south orange county).

Im interested in seeing the BBSC , as well as any cars there that have been lowered and are on stock rims. Anyone there that fits this description?

Jack, you want to caravan over there from Irvine?
Shoot me off an email...

------------------
95 T bl/bl @ 45.5K AND CLIMBING!
DC Headers
RM DTM Exhaust
CT Strut Tower Bar

Mr. TL-S howcome you didnt get an earlier 91-92 for the same as your TL??
wink.gif

I might be able to go, but havent picked up my car yet =( its at Larry's getting smogged right now..if anyone know's Randy N.'s old NSX I will be picking that up hopefully next week!!!! I'm so excited =)

------------------
93RX7TT-(4sale for NSX!)
95 Legend LS Coupe
89 Mazda MPV-Daily Beater

HEY ILYA: Glad to hear that you are comming, we will do all the chit-chat there hehe...

Jeff: I haven't seen you for a while...how you been. Lets meet at the shop, since I will be comming from Torrance, not Irvine.

For Newcommers, you guys "have" to attend this meeting. Larry just told me today that he will be displaying some of his "toys," turbo, NOS, superchargerd NSX just to name a few. It is also a great opportunity to meet Chris from Science of Speed. This should be a memorable one....see you guys there!
JACK

Hi guys, gals.

I'm helping out with some of the arrangements for Sunday's festivities. If I could get a show of hands for those who are going to stay for dinner, that would be great. Please send me a private email, please, so I can get an accurate head count for dinner reservations.

Thanks in advance and hope to see a lot of you there!

Regards,

Alex

So, what's the scoop on a caravan from San Diego? When? Where? Any info would help.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

I'll be driving up from San Diego as well. Let me know if you decide on a meeting place and I'll join you. Bring your club radios if you have them.

Cheers,

David Moss

Back