• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoCal Gathering at Autowave - Huntington Beach, CA - Friday Evening 9/24/04

Re: SoCal Gathering at Autowave w/SOS - Huntington Beach, CA - Friday Evening 9/24/04

Agreed, awesome event. We met some great folks and really had a great time. Thanks to all the folks at AutoWave andd Science of Speed for initiating and hosting the event as well as all the great folsk that attended!

I'm not sure if this will work, but here is a link to the many pictures my son took at the event.

AutoWave/SOS Event

It's interesting to see an 11 year olds view of the cars :D

Re: SoCal Gathering at Autowave w/SOS - Huntington Beach, CA - Friday Evening 9/24/04

rherschberg said:
I'm not sure if this will work, but here is a link to the many pictures my son took at the event.

AutoWave/SOS Event

It's interesting to see an 11 year olds view of the cars :D
Viewers need to join the group in order to view pics. Otherwise, links from the (working) index page won't work.

From the sound of lowellhigh79's post, it sounds like it was an awesome meeting event. I'm bummed I didn't go. For some reason, I was under the misconception that it was on Thursday. Driving up on a Friday would've worked out for me. :(

-Randy

Ya it was definitely an awesome event, im bummed i didnt get to go to the dinner though.

it was great!!! i had a lot of fun and i like to see my car pic from the link!! haha. thanks for shane.ron, chris and seth and all the folks who showed up!!!

jimmy

95 black targa

Great event....was surprised of the many cars that showed up. But I was a little disappointed on that fact that the representative of the shop didn't take a little time out to make a quick introduction of the services, personels, or tour the operation as I was lingering for it since I got there. Needless to say, I am glad to see both old and new faces again.

Thanks all for showing, it was good to see everyone at the event - both new and old faces.

Calvin -- Good suggestion. Shane and I spoke about opening up the shop for another event in the future. Possibly a dyno day?

Cheers,
-- Chris

Help! I need someone from Autowave's home # today (Sat Oct 2)!

Help! I need Ron, Shaine or Marc's home or cell phone number today. I'm leaving to the Buttonwillow track event today and I just realized that they never put my locking wheel socket back in my car when they fixed my brakes last week. I can't get my wheels off to put my track wheels on!! If anyone has their cell numbers please do me a favor and call my cell phone with their number. They know me well, but I never thought to get their home number.
My cell number is (323) 646-9556.
Thanks,
Ryan Rush
PS If anyone has Doug Hayashi's # that would probably work as well since he is close with them.

Back