• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Seibon Carbon NSX-R wing, Rear lower valance, Engine mesh cover, & Front fenders

Re: Seibon Carbon NSX-R wing, Rear lower valance, Engine mesh cover, & Front fenders

damn I go away for thanksgiving and come back and the wings are already gone. That was crazy fast.

Re: Seibon Carbon NSX-R wing, Rear lower valance, Engine mesh cover, & Front fenders

I will take a rear valance,fenders and trunk (depending on pricing of trunk) I can pick up items, thanks.

Last edited:

We should just have a full seibon group buy!!!!

Mark I want to add to my exhaust order the 2002+ rear lower valance, but I also wanted to see if you can get the TS-style carbon fiber front lip for 1992-2001?? PM and let me know what I should add for when I paypal you later today??

I need a front lip if you can get them.

Do you still have a rear valance left

1 left!

We should just have a full seibon group buy!!!!

"Your wish is my command!" I'll update with a full NSX parts list tomorrow with discounted prices that's currently in stock.

Mark I want to add to my exhaust order the 2002+ rear lower valance, but I also wanted to see if you can get the TS-style carbon fiber front lip for 1992-2001?? PM and let me know what I should add for when I paypal you later today??

Sent you an email.

I need a front lip if you can get them.

Hello Dave! :tongue: Yes, I can get them.

Interested in a CF front lip for 91

FL9201ACNSX-TS_2.jpg

Please see the original post. I will update it frequently.

Last edited:

I pmed you on a front lip today. Let me know if you still have one available

I want the 02 rear. Let me know if someone drops out.

i see the rear valence pic installed, any other pics of parts installed?

Mark
Darn was busy this week and just saw this!!!!

Any chance u can still get some cf wings?

Very interested.

Please put me on the waiting list.

Hello,

Interested in engine cover. Will it fit a targa engine with comptec brace?

Thanks,
Jeff

I want the 02 rear. Let me know if someone drops out.

I'll let you know Dave.

I pmed you on a front lip today. Let me know if you still have one available

Payment received and reserved for you.

i see the rear valence pic installed, any other pics of parts installed?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...ce-lip-in-Carbon-Fiber-pics-finally-installed!!!

Mark
Darn was busy this week and just saw this!!!!

Any chance u can still get some cf wings?

Very interested.

Please put me on the waiting list.

I'll keep you posted Ariel!

Hello,

Interested in engine cover. Will it fit a targa engine with comptec brace?

Thanks,
Jeff

I've only sold them to 1991-1994 NSX coupes.

I apologize, most likely I will not be able to ship any items out this week. I have a last minute business meeting in the east coast and I won't be back till Friday. I will be more than happy to give your money back if you don't feel comfortable for me to hold your payment for an extra week. My phone number is in the Vendors page and I am reachable anytime. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you!

Last edited:

I'll let you know Dave.

I apologize, most likely I will not be able to ship any items out this week. I have a last minute business meeting in the east coast and I won't be back till Friday. I will be more than happy to give your money back if you don't feel comfortable for me to hold your payment for an extra week. My phone number is in the Vendors page and I am reachable anytime. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you!

Mark. This is terrible news. All you guys with the 02 valance should cancel now. :wink:

What is a Seibon Carbon Fiber Roof Cap??:confused:

Roof cap pictures added:
20121127_172705.jpg

Only 2 available, this is the latest product released by Seibon for the NSX and only available through me (currently). This is a roof cap and it goes over your existing roof. Been told by Seibon that you can actually customize it by removing your existing roof panel and replace it with this cap.

I will be back tomorrow and I'll start boxing up all the paid items above in order. I'll also be getting an exact shipping cost for the deposits I've received. Thank you for your patience guys!

Mark @ PRIDE

Hi.
I am interested in the type-R wing, fenders and perhaps the 02+ R style hood. But heard the seibon type-R hood doesn't fit well. Anyone have them installed?
Let me know how much it is including shipping to Germany. Zip code: 49661 city: Cloppenburg

Thanks
Rokk

Seibon Carbon NSX-R wing, Rear lower valance, Engine mesh cover, & Front fenders

+1 looking for info on fitment as well.

Also are these fenders wider than OEM?

I believe they are same width as oem; styled after the Jdm Nsx fenders (not the downforce style).

im hoping there has to be ONE member on prime that has used this product.

I believe they are same width as oem; styled after the Jdm Nsx fenders (not the downforce style).

im hoping there has to be ONE member on prime that has used this product.

OEM JDM style and it's the same specs as the OEM width.

Anyone have a pic of the installed TT trunk?

I'll try to get actual picture of the product. I have every items listed above in stock except the trunks.

Back