• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Seibon Carbon NSX-R wing, Rear lower valance, Engine mesh cover, & Front fenders

Any pictures of the roof cap installed, how is this installed/held in place ?
Thanks.

Why don't you come by my warehouse and we'll try it on your X? I can snap some pictures too.. Give me a call or text.

Any more Type-R wings?

Not till after Jan/Feb of 2013. :frown:

Sorry guys, I've been extremely busy. Most of the guys should have already received their parts. Please post pictures after you installed it. Some I should be able to get it out this week.

Any more Type-R wings?

Sorry guys, I've been extremely busy. Most of the guys should have already received their parts. Please post pictures after you installed it. Some I should be able to get it out this week.

No worries, as long as they come!!!
Please keep me on your list, still very interested on the r-wing.

Why don't you come by my warehouse and we'll try it on your X? I can snap some pictures too.. Give me a call or text.

Yes keep me on the list as well for the R wing.

Thanks

Please place me on the list for the R wing also.

Will keep you posted. Thank you!

Hi Mark,

Did you receive my PM's?

I did, sorry it took me a while to get back to you. I emailed you to your Paypal email address couple of days ago and it got rejected. I just PM'ed you.

HI Mark.

You never answered if you ship the parts to Germany and how much shipping is. I am interested in Type-R wing and perhaps the front JDM-look fenders.
Keep me on the list as well for the R wing.

Thanks

Last edited:
HI Mark.

You never answered if you ship the parts to Germany and how much shipping is. I am interested in Type-R wing and perhaps the front JDM-look fenders.
Keep me on the list as well for the R wing.

Thanks

I'm sold out on the wings currently and the front fenders are currently pending. I wouldn't know until I box them up, cause I have to make the boxes for each item and it all varies everytime. But so far all the international shipping quotes I've received are very expensive as I don't ship many international packages. I would guess it's at least $7xx USD for both items combined. Thank you!

MARK @ PRIDE

Any change on the 02 rears? Sounds like those guys would be better off buying the oem valence from their local dealer because of the shipping costs.

Please put me on a list for the wing. Thanks.

Interested in Type R rear spoiler. Please PM as they become available. Ty

does the engine lid have mounting brackets or do you have to use your stock ones?

20121221_173320.jpg

20121221_173302.jpg

You'll have to use your stock ones. I've been told from a customer the pre-drilled holes where the base of the prop are off by a good 1/2". Will not clear Gruppe M intake airbox.

I like the fenders, shipped 33126

I sent you a quote, let me know. I have one available for sale now. Shipping to UK was too expensive. Customer canceled.

Please put me on a list for the wing. Thanks.

#7 on the back order list.

Ill take a waiting list spot for a wing.

You are #8.

Hi Mark.
Thanks for answering my questions. Shipping costs are damn expensive. Guess I have to pass.
Thanks.

Sorry. =(

Interested in Type R rear spoiler. Please PM as they become available. Ty

I'll PM you when I get some more back in stock. Your are #9. Thank you!

MARK @ PRIDE

Back