• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

serious question ,,, seats or supercharger...

seats or boost

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
attachment.php

image.axd

image.axd

or

ct supercharger
!B(WpQVwBGk~$(KGrHgoH-C8EjlLl3wEGBKb1g6rVew~~_1.JPG

Last edited:
Man what kind of question is dat? SC all the way.

Btw how much do those seats cost? And where?

Last edited:
Lol you guys are harsh , figure the seats would complete my mugen theme nsx, the seats are 3k each no rails , I really would like the seats if I can score some power rails

Last edited:
6k for seats?? you could furnish 2 rooms of your house nicely for that much, or buy a nice hot tub, or a jet ski... and NSX's have real nice seats..... so ya gotta forget those

a supercharger? on a car that breaks the national speed limit halfway thru 3 gear??? is that really nesessary? I Know, I know... the point is... there is no point!!

I'm new here, but I just don't get why these cars have to be faster... where do you guys use this speed... that's a semi serious question!!!

If you have the money buring a hole in your pocket.... the supercharger!!!!!!!

A sports car, like the one you own, is not a utility purchase. It's a luxury. How fine, unique, custom, fast, fun, etc, do you want your luxury item?

If someone can afford 6k seats, it stands to reason that they can afford another 6k for another luxury item.

When did you buy the msr seats and any pics lol

Supercharger without question. I want to know who Voted Seats... LOL

I can't fathom people who spend ~10k+ on a pair of seats. That is just insane to me... Supercharger I can atleast understand the performance side and investment.

Supercharger first and you can always do the seats later. And after that you can sell me you OEM seat :biggrin:!

Spend a few hundred and refinish your oem seats. Get the supercharger. You'll forget all about some stupid overpriced seats ;)

6k for seats?? you could furnish 2 rooms of your house nicely for that much, or buy a nice hot tub, or a jet ski... and NSX's have real nice seats..... so ya gotta forget those

a supercharger? on a car that breaks the national speed limit halfway thru 3 gear??? is that really nesessary? I Know, I know... the point is... there is no point!!

I'm new here, but I just don't get why these cars have to be faster... where do you guys use this speed... that's a semi serious question!!!

If you have the money buring a hole in your pocket.... the supercharger!!!!!!!

Hmmm never heard an NSX owner saying "why go faster"? Gthong you need to get on that thing..it will reach the national speed limit way before mid 3rd :)

Of course SC.... UNLESS you are after a certain personality (unlike a lot of people out there). Not everyone will understand the price to be unique!!! BTW, just do whatever pleased you no need to ask for opinions (your own opinion is the best).

U can reach national speed limit before run out 2nd lol no need for 3rd. Oh forgot in Texas there some place we have 85 mph speed limit so we might need a little bit 3rd for that. Back to the question, supercharger or bbk before 6k for a pair of seat

Those seats will never put a smile on your face the way the extra tq from the SC will.*

*unless you are getting oral pleasure in them. :)

Back