• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seriously

Good Lord I love my Nsx!
Man, every time I drive down a curvaceous road and I keep it in second gear from 35-75 for the majority of the ride I fall back in love with my car all over again. Then I get out and do like 5 look backs at that sexy beast!
Nsx will you marry me?

par·a·phil·i·a (p
abreve.gif
r
lprime.gif
schwa.gif
-f
ibreve.gif
l
prime.gif
emacr.gif
-
schwa.gif
, -f
emacr.gif
l
prime.gif
y
schwa.gif
)
Any of a group of psychosexual disorders characterized by sexual fantasies, feelings, or activities involving a nonhuman object. :eek: :biggrin:

Haha, let's not turn this into some kind of a perverted thread.

UnitedNSX - I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not seeing any photos in your posts.

Haha, let's not turn this into some kind of a perverted thread.

UnitedNSX - I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not seeing any photos in your posts.

Yea, the pics aren't attaching for some odd reason. Guess they are too peeved out. Lol.
Kidding, just a pic of my Nsx

Love the +1 (or +2) 5-spokes too...

i too love my NSX, but i do not wish to marry it... i am more like Hugh Hefner was with his 3 girl friends.

Did the look back yesterday and walked into a light post. =/ very embarassing but worth it

I just waxed my 92 yesterday and this morning parked at work and looked back like 10 times its so sexy

by the time i get home today my Berlina Black NSX will look like I have not washed it in weeks. sometimes having a black car sucks

but the few moments you have while she is spotless makes up for it.

I just waxed my 92 yesterday and this morning parked at work and looked back like 10 times its so sexy

by the time i get home today my Berlina Black NSX will look like I have not washed it in weeks. sometimes having a black car sucks

but the few moments you have while she is spotless makes up for it.

And even when they are bit dusty or ready for a refresher buff, they photograph well.

picture.php

Back