• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shalam, Sadam!

I'm thrilled and relieved that we found the coward!Now on with trying to help the world reach the wonderful state of freedom,free will and controlled chaos that is America!btw is it me or does every guy they capture look like either Ernest Borgnine or John Bellushi after an all night kegger!lol.

I wonder if a lot of Bush critics will change their opinion? Seems really odd and coincidental that the new tribunals were in effect just last week--and this week we catch Saddam. Any comments?

No one can deny this is a great day! Awesome job U.S!

ravi

What a great thing to wake up in the morning to hear on television. We have all been waiting for this day for quite some time and fortunately it came sooner rather than later.
I'm sure the tipster is happy now also since he/she should be getting a rather healthy reward for the info.
God bless them also.

Great news. He looks like hell.
What a contrast in living conditions to all the palaces he lived in.

So what happens to him now? Will he be tried under US or Iraqi law? Death penalty?

Hi

I am glad they got him too...but what are we/they going to do with him?

My brother told me he looke like a troll. He is right about that. :)

Attachments

• trollfrankensteinsm.jpg
    trollfrankensteinsm.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 213
Man, I wish I was one of those troops that literally found him.
What he must've been thinking when he was finally face to face with Hussein! I'd be: "OMG! That's him! No way! I found him! Can I have your autograph?!" Ha ha ha. That's like finding Hitler!

Oooooh, the stories he's gonna tell his grandchildren....:D

Joel said:
Man, I wish I was one of those troops that literally found him.
What he must've been thinking when he was finally face to face with Hussein! I'd be: "OMG! That's him! No way! I found him! Can I have your autograph?!" Ha ha ha. That's like finding Hitler!

Oooooh, the stories he's gonna tell his grandchildren....:D

I bet he has already signed a book deal.

Here's the account of the conversation that took place at the site:

When the deposed Iraqi leader was pulled by U.S. troops from a dank hole adjacent to the farmhouse Saturday, he told them in English: "My name is Saddam Hussein. I am the president of Iraq and I want to negotiate."

A U.S. Special Forces soldier replied: "Regards from President Bush."

The exchange was recounted by Maj. Bryan Reed, operations officer for the 1st Brigade, 4th Infantry Division, leading reporters on a tour of Saddam's hideaway Monday, two days after the raid that led to his capture.
--USA Today

The movie version is gonna be like this:

US soldier: Are you Shalam Saddam?

Saddam: Indeed I am, green eggs and Ham I yam.

US Soldier wihps out a sword and chops off Saddam's penis.

Electrical sparks flash all over the screen. US Soldier yells out "There can be only ONE!!!"

end of chapter.

Hagrid Hussein!

:D :D

Attachments

• hagridhussein.jpg
    hagridhussein.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 144
Wait for new TV show

Just wait, I bet there will be a special Survivor's show out this summer...Saddam will be hard to beat. Or "Who wants to Marry
Saddam":D

Did the news reports mention anything about DNA testing to make sure this isn't one of his doubles? I heard he had some very good look-alikes.

NSX_Dreamer said:
The movie version is gonna be like this:

US soldier: Are you Shalam Saddam?

Saddam: Indeed I am, green eggs and Ham I yam.

US Soldier wihps out a sword and chops off Saddam's penis.

Electrical sparks flash all over the screen. US Soldier yells out "There can be only ONE!!!"

end of chapter.

Either you are on drugs or need to be on drugs. :D

Re: Hagrid Hussein!

I heard it took a special crew to do the cleanup. :D

QESG_SADDAM.jpg

Back