• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shooting the Breeze... What's up?

Oh bullocks! No I will not, I should be back on the 23rd or the 24th, not sure yet.

Oh bullocks! No I will not, I should be back on the 23rd or the 24th, not sure yet.

Are you back, Brian? Are you coming to the South Coast Acura meet on Thursday night? Thank you for serving the USA and I'm so glad you're home (I assume) once more. BTW, you have a badass profile photo.

Thanks Patty, I am home now and I am just reconnecting with my family. The little one is just now warming up to me so she and I have been playing a lot now. I will try to make it to South Coast, it all depends on what time I get off of work.

Having fun in Phoenix, Arizona on Saturday, March 21, 2015, even though I broke my toe two days earlier. I'm addicted.

^3-21-2019.

^3-19-2015.

Oh, and I took these photos the previous week.

^3-12-2015. West Lancaster, CA.

^3-14-2015. Nine Mile Canyon, Inyokern, CA.

I'm glad you decided to end with the pretty pictures of flowers. I keep seeing the picture of your foot and it gives me the willies Patty. Hope it is feeling better.

WHY IS IT SO HOT!!!???!?!?!?

I'm glad you decided to end with the pretty pictures of flowers. I keep seeing the picture of your foot and it gives me the willies Patty. Hope it is feeling better.

WHY IS IT SO HOT!!!???!?!?!?

Because we aren't getting snow. Duh.

Patty
I started reading your old posts and was going to ask you how you liked Durango. I was there a couple of times for DIFF, the film festival. Met nice people and stayed at Rochester Hotel which was fun.

I like your NSX color and I see you like all blue cars. When I was a kid my dad called it Corvette blue. My NSX is red but RSX is that nice blue metallic.

Patty
I started reading your old posts and was going to ask you how you liked Durango. I was there a couple of times for DIFF, the film festival. Met nice people and stayed at Rochester Hotel which was fun.

I like your NSX color and I see you like all blue cars. When I was a kid my dad called it Corvette blue. My NSX is red but RSX is that nice blue metallic.

I like Durango but haven't spent much time there. I go there because it's the south end of my favorite road to drive, the Million Dollar Highway, Colorado route 550. Have you driven it? It's best in the fall when the Aspen trees are golden. I've done it in my S2000 with other S2000 owners, but not in the NSX.

I like Durango but haven't spent much time there. I go there because it's the south end of my favorite road to drive, the Million Dollar Highway, Colorado route 550. Have you driven it? It's best in the fall when the Aspen trees are golden. I've done it in my S2000 with other S2000 owners, but not in the NSX.

Those are beautiful pictures with the S2000.

Btw, I am going to HC3. I attended HC1 when I had a S2K so I am able to go. It is on a hush hush type of deal so hopefully it is ok to mention it here.

PS: Noice TOEs.

Those are beautiful pictures with the S2000.

Btw, I am going to HC3. I attended HC1 when I had a S2K so I am able to go. It is on a hush hush type of deal so hopefully it is ok to mention it here.

PS: Noice TOEs.

Yay, Hugo! I was at both of the Homecomings. I'll be there with my 2007 Laguna Blue this year. Sold the 2005 Suzuka Blue.

Hey Patty, the wife has been working on a Tumblr page so I could see our daughter while I was away. We did not have time to share photos with you because we had to pick up the little one but you can see them on hannahroeper.tumblr.com

Hey Patty, the wife has been working on a Tumblr page so I could see our daughter while I was away. We did not have time to share photos with you because we had to pick up the little one but you can see them on hannahroeper.tumblr.com

Thank you for the link, Brian! Those are such cute videos and she's a live wire. She looks strong.

I was so proud of my NSX buddies at the S2000 Homecoming III on Saturday, Sept. 12, 2015! Les, JC, Mario, Jonathan, Craig, Jennifer, Kyle,...You guys did such a great job getting us in the right place at the meet up lot, getting the waivers, and checking us all in, along with leading us to Honda in Torrance and driving your beauties for all to drool over at Honda. You really classed up the event.

Thanks Patty,

I have had my car photograph from adjacent cars on the freeway and by pedestrians. I gotten shouts and thumbs up, but I have never had the pleasure of getting applause?

Fun day!

I will be in town for the first Thursday in November. That means brownies at the South Coast Acura meet in Costa Mesa. Just say'n. I haven't been to one in many months. Let's make it a big one. If we get 15 people to commit to showing up I'll bring lemon bars, too.:smile: :glee:

Last edited:
Back