• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shooting the Breeze... What's up?

Thanks for the invite, but I already had them installed . The bearings were installed by Dave T on a rear beam which he shipped to me. Robert then installed the beam and toe links,

Thanks again

Les, do you know this guy? :cool: I took these photos in Phoenix on 1-18-2015, at the Apache Wash Trailhead.

Last edited:

Les, do you know this guy? :cool: I took these photos in Phoenix on 1-18-2015, at the Apache Wash Trailhead.

Why, am I supposed to? Did he say he knows me? It sorta looks like my friend Albert from here in SoCal but this guy looks bit heavier than him.

Last edited:
Why, am I supposed to? Did he say he knows me? It sorta looks like my friend Albert from here in SoCal but this guy looks bit heavier than him.

Well, this guy, who's name I forgot, told me his friend in Fountain Valley has an NSX. I said, "Oh, yeah? Is it black? Is his name Les?" He said yes and that he's known you for years. I thought for sure you'd know who it is. I guess you guys haven't been in touch in a while, then. His wife's name is Anissa.

Last edited:
Well, this guy, who's name I forgot, told me his friend in Fountain Valley has an NSX. I said, "Oh, yeah? Is it black? Is his name Les?" He said yes and that he's known you for years. I thought for sure you'd know who it is. I guess you guys haven't been in touch in a while, then. His wife's name is Anissa.

Well then it is Albert but I haven't seen him since early summer and I guess he has put on some weight since then. Maybe he's been drinking lots of beer since he brews his own.

^1-24-2015. Talia the cool cat at one year, four months old.

^1-24-2015. My street-legal, enduro, that I just got back from Metric Method. It had a carb rebuild since I let it sit for too long in my garage. I'll ride it some and if all goes well, I'll keep it. I've had it since 2003 but it's been sitting since I moved to OC in 2008.

Nice Bike Patty! Where do you usually ride it?

I got a cruiser for my Birthday :) Its a 2005 Road King.

05RoadKing.jpg

Nice Bike Patty! Where do you usually ride it?

I got a cruiser for my Birthday :) Its a 2005 Road King.

View attachment 120373

That looks mighty heavy. It's a good thing you're tall.

I used to ride mine in the desert at Cuddeback or California City, or up in the forests above Kennedy Meadows, with my (then) husband. Since we divorced in 2007, my poor Kawi has been rotting. I've taken it down Santiago Canyon Road but not in any dirt, which is what it was made for. My ex has three trailers and the motorhome, and I have no way to transport it, right now. Of course I could get a hitch and trailer for my Crosstour but I'm not that into it. I'll either sell it or sit on it some more in the chance that I meet some man who wants a honey to ride with. :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldn't you have a blue bike Patty? Plus I can't believe it's not a Honda!

I've had Honda motorcycles in the past, and a Yamaha. My first motorcycle was a 1983 Honda XL200R but it was a little street bike and no good in the dirt. Then I got a 1984 Honda XR250R, but that pig would never (kick) start. I hated it but only for that reason. Next was an electric start Yamaha Serow but it wasn't good in the dirt and had no kick start so when the battery died, it was dead. This this 2003 Kawasaki was the last purchase. I don't want to let it go.

That looks mighty heavy. It's a good thing you're tall.

I used to ride mine in the desert at Cuddeback or California City, or up in the forests above Kennedy Meadows, with my (then) husband. Since we divorced in 2007, my poor Kawi has been rotting. I've taken it down Santiago Canyon Road but not in any dirt, which is what it was made for. My ex has three trailers and the motorhome, and I have no way to transport it, right now. Of course I could get a hitch and trailer for my Crosstour but I'm not that into it. I'll either sell it or sit on it some more in the chance that I meet some man who wants a honey to ride with. :smile:

It's not too terribly heavy at 725 lbs... but its about 300 more than what I am used to!

That bike is a fun toy, you should hold onto it. :) You could post up on Glamisdunes.com and find a riding buddy.

Today is my daughter's 28th birthday. I sent her two dozen of these roses. She LOVES them. She called to thank me on Wednesday when I had them delivered, and she was crying because they were so beautiful.

Very Nice. Never seen something like that before. Your daughter and I have a lot in common, we are both 28, UCDavis, etc... :wink:

Very Nice. Never seen something like that before. Your daughter and I have a lot in common, we are both 28, UCDavis, etc... :wink:

Yeah, and you're both happy, smiley people, too. She eats like a bird, though, not a wolf. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hey Patty, congrats on earning "Volunteer of the Quarter" at the hospital. You rock.

Thank you, JC! :smile: It's very nice to have my service appreciated.

^That's an old photo from when I first got my name tag in July 2008. I missed the meeting where I should have had the photo taken (the end of October 2014) because I was in Colorado Springs.

Last edited:
Congrats Patty:smile:

Back