• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shooting the Breeze... What's up?

So how was that new nsx ride .................:redface:

Anyone in the market for a good point and shoot camera at a great price? I just ordered one on Costco.com. It's normally $350 but it's $90 off right now. I have an older version of the same camera but this one has a 30x zoom compared to my 20X, and can share images with a smartphone via WiFi/NFC, what ever that means. Since I've been very happy with my Lumix DMC ZS25 I'm going for this one.

$259.99 After $90 OFF & Free Shipping

Panasonic LUMIX ZS40 Digital Camera Bundle

Features: 3.0" TFT LCD, 60 FPS, ISO Range up to 6400, 24-720mm Ultra Wide Angle Lens. Includes 16GB Card and Case

Panasonic Lumix ZS40 Compact Digital Camera at Costco

So, I thought you guys might be interested in what my new Lava Lamp presented to me the first night I plugged it in. I think I have a good natured spirit around me. Strange occurrences have been happening. It started with my NSX mileage reading 33,456.7 on the way to NSXPO, and me winning the ride in the 2017 NSX.

^11-12-2015.

^11-13-2015. What will come up tonight?

^11-13-2015. Later, and then, the bulb burned out.

Last edited:
What is going with all our NSX family members these days? Have you all completed your holiday shopping? I have not started yet as usual. Somehow I manage to find all of my family members their gifts by the big day.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the holidays this year. If I don't see you, I want to wish all of you a joyful holiday season, and a happy new year!

Last edited:
So, I thought you guys might be interested in what my new Lava Lamp presented to me the first night I plugged it in. I think I have a good natured spirit around me. Strange occurrences have been happening. It started with my NSX mileage reading 33,456.7 on the way to NSXPO, and me winning the ride in the 2017 NSX.

^11-12-2015.

^11-13-2015. What will come up tonight?

^11-13-2015. Later, and then, the bulb burned out.

Believe it or not, my family had one of those in the 1960's. I remember it very well. My Dad was a musician/singer and when he played at clubs, he would see things like this and he bought one. We had it in our house for decades. Don't know what happened to it though.

I'd love to her what your initial impression of nsx.2 was at the hands of PD:smile:

I'd love to her what your initial impression of nsx.2 was at the hands of PD:smile:

I was very impressed, of course. I loved the way the seat gripped me like glue. I didn't have to hold on to anything. My feet were planted on the floor and my hands were on my legs. Peter took it easy on me because I told him I get motion sickness. I can make myself sick driving when it's back to back curves. He didn't go into the corners as fast as he did with the other two guys who won the raffle, he said. I asked him how he liked it. He was impressed that he could stand on it in the corner and the front wheels would pull the car through the corner. I'm not a tracker so I wouldn't notice the difference. It sounded perfect, like it should. A lot of a ride is about the driver and you know Peter Cunningham is a pro. It was smooth and fast. It was way more car than I would ever want to own because it would be wasted on my Target trips and occasional group drives. I'm so glad I got to experience it!

awesome....thanks for the honest feedback.Was the view to the road similar to our cars?Any funny noises?

awesome....thanks for the honest feedback.Was the view to the road similar to our cars?Any funny noises?

You have to realize I was so excited just to be getting into the car and going for a ride that my normal thinking was gone. It seemed like visibility was fine. No funny noises, just what I expected.

Is anyone else in so cal not digging summer in February? I saw 90*F at my house yesterday. I'm thrilled that it's currently 64*F with some damp pavement. Here, rain, here rain. Come on down and say hello, please.

Is anyone else in so cal not digging summer in February? I saw 90*F at my house yesterday. I'm thrilled that it's currently 64*F with some damp pavement. Here, rain, here rain. Come on down and say hello, please.

I am not. Its just going to get warmer....glad its raining right now though. I was in Hong Kong yesterday and weather was much cooler there (which is not normal).

Raining hard here in Sierra Madre! I hope my recent do-it-yourself roof repairs hold up!

Did your repairs work? I didn't get much rain. I do recall being woken up some point last night with a pounding noise that I assumed was hail.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not. Its just going to get warmer....glad its raining right now though. I was in Hong Kong yesterday and weather was much cooler there (which is not normal).

That's what I keep thinking. I believe it was 90*F last November, too. So now we get cool weather for two months of the year? I'm not ready to move to snow country by any means, though. I'm just venting.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't stand this hot weather!!! Gimme more rain -_-

Glad to know I'm not the only one. Ricky loves this heat.

Nope, I am ready to go back to Wyoming to escape the heat. I wish I wasn't stuck in class, I would go for a nice drive in the rain.

Yeah, that's why I spent three nights at Kennedy Meadows last week. The highs were around 68 with lows around 22. Nice.

I'd ask when am I gonna get to see this fabulous place, but I think your bf would disapprove slightly

The exact same thoughts crossed my mind. I know you'd love it there like I do. Perhaps he'd be okay with you joining *us*. He likes to run around in the buff, fair warning. :rolleyes:

^I'm having this sunset photo made into a 24" by 36" metal print. I took it on 7-26-2013.

Last edited:
My NSX is staying low mileage. No Drives. Les? If you start them up again I request they aren't the weekend just before or after the first Thursday of the month. It's nice to have the drives spread out from the South Coast Acura Thursday night meets.

What is with this PUNK ROCK pic/video insert on the right that is popping up on various peoples posts? Did we get infected with a computer bug?

What is with this PUNK ROCK pic/video insert on the right that is popping up on various peoples posts? Did we get infected with a computer bug?

I don't see it. I had an ad for face oil but I clicked it and closed it.

Back