• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sick of my job. What do you suggest?

KGP said:
LOL, that is the best move I have made in the past 3 years, to trade WCOM! Liquidity never seen before and price fluctuations all day long, with some of them huge. For me it was really dumb blind luck, but it sure was one hell of a ride!

I raked in a killing on WCOM. It was almost a gimmie. the volatility was amazing.

I had some dumb luck with SIRI. When Lehman was selling it down I bought at 10k at .54. I figured at that price all the dreamers that see satellite radio as more than just a flash in the pan would start buying. Sure enough sold at 2.10... thank you.

steveny said:
I raked in a killing on WCOM. It was almost a gimmie. the volatility was amazing.

I had some dumb luck with SIRI. When Lehman was selling it down I bought at 10k at .54. I figured at that price all the dreamers that see satellite radio as more than just a flash in the pan would start buying. Sure enough sold at 2.10... thank you.
SIRI caught my attention when I read the news release that Mercedes-Benz had decided to install Sirius in their new model lineup. From what I recall SIRI was trading at around 0.60 at the time....I should have picked up 10-15K sh...missed it.

O-Ace said:
SIRI caught my attention when I read the news release that Mercedes-Benz had decided to install Sirius in their new model lineup. From what I recall SIRI was trading at around 0.60 at the time....I should have picked up 10-15K sh...missed it.

IMO SIRI and XMSR are both junk. With in-motion TV out now it will be only a matter of time before prices fall on in-motion equipment and they gain most of the customer base. Who would pay for sat. radio when you could get TV and radio through in-motion equipment. I am sure the equipment will get smaller as time goes on. Unless SIRI AND XMSR start to offer TV or internet they are doomed.
BTW the only reason I even looked at SIRI was someone posted about it on prime. Thanks to whom ever that was.

steveny said:
Who would pay for sat. radio when you could get TV and radio through in-motion equipment. Unless SIRI AND XMSR start to offer TV or internet they are doomed.
Probably will be a good opportunity for a merger or aquisition. SIRI and XMSR do have something of vaule, being an existing client base.

I really didnt know how many people were in the market on this thread! (poor Netviper, his thread got jacked!!!) I say lets start up another thread!!!!
I would be very interested to learn more about what theories others are doing or just opinions....AND I think this thread might be great cause we already have so much respect towards each other cause of the NSX:D (i.e. NOT FLAMING)

NowSeeX's, I say you start a new thread with a more appropriate Title so people know it's about the market.

-Awais

Back