• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

side-window tint & no front license plate legal in your state?

BTW, I have received a couple of tinted window and no front plate tickets on my Z.

I will never put the front plate on my NSX.

[This message has been edited by Jim (edited 16 October 2001).]

I can say that our Universities down here are just packed with beautiful girls. I enjoyed my USC (University of Spoiled Children) days very much. On a hot spring day, my friend and I would just sit at the center of campus on a bench and watch the scantily clad girls walk by. I'm done with school now, but there is always occasion to take a trip down memory lane... meaning head back to that spot to watch it happen all over again.
biggrin.gif

Ahhh... images of daisy dukes dance through my head....
We have it all. If you prefer asian girls, head on over to UCLA (University of Caucasians lost among Asians). We never run out. Come on down for the weekend.
smile.gif

You can see my one and only Playboy Pac-10 edition- containing 5 girls, 3 from USC and two from ucla- all signed of course.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by ilya (edited 16 October 2001).]

Originally posted by ilya:
IYou can see my one and only Playboy Pac-10 edition- containing 5 girls, 3 from USC and two from ucla- all signed of course.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Here's what life was like for me when I lived there. I had a van and would give a lot rides
biggrin.gif
to the beach that is...
biggrin.gif

beach.GIF

[This message has been edited by hejo (edited 16 October 2001).]

Hey Justin, u must show me the place. I never aware such place in sacramento...

And Ilya, take me on a tour!!! Scantily clad, huh?

Darn northern california. We got all the bad things here, expensive housing, sucky parking, and now the traffic from all the hightech boom hasn't even die down yet.

Hey Andrie! You and I should go down there and meet up with some these
nice people who are offering to host us! The only time I've been to LA
area is when I went down there to pick up my NSX.... I've been wanting to
hang out and check it out for some time. I have a few other friends down
there, but I always hate to bother them without too much notice...
I just want to check it out... Whenever I think about going down there,
it reminds me of the movie Swingers...

I'm gonna go down there sometime soon...

/Kenji

Sure! We'll go down to Hooters at the Promenade. Their wings are to die for, not to mention their.... (ok, show restraint, avoid poor taste breast joke at all costs).
biggrin.gif

I've never been bopped for no front plate having lived all my life in CA. On our last club event to the Castle Air Museum, <a href="http://northwest.nsxca.org/past.html">http://northwest.nsxca.org/past.html</a>, our group was greeted by a peace officer who commented about our driving style but was cool about it. He also mentioned that we had no front plates either.

I have my plate in the trunk of my NSX. In the event I get hassled about it, I would say that my personlized front plate has been ripped off several times and don't sport it. I can produce it as proof. Even better, I should have it connected to the front bracket with screws stating that I detailed the car and forgot to put it on. You have it there with you and screw it on instantly. You may avoid a ticket. Haven't ever had to explain why I didn't have a front plate but great to have some backup.

------------------
"The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred." - Soichiro Honda

Originally posted by kenjiMR:
. Whenever I think about going down there,
it reminds me of the movie Swingers...

Oh man, how funny would that be... 5 guys in 5 NSXs pulling into Hooters. I've even got "The Club" lying around somewhere.

Originally posted by hyuan:
Vytas,

AWESOME avatar! Where'd you take that picture?

It was taken at the Castle Air Museum in Atwater, CA, not to far from Fresno. There is a link to a webpage I made for our NSX event we had there a month ago in my initial message. You'll find a full size picture of my avatar as well as many other planes that are on display.

Vytas

Originally posted by Vytas:
taken at the Castle Air Museum in Atwater, CA, ...

I lived in Atware for 6 months in 1970 while my father was getting qualified on a new plane. My best friends father was an SR71 pilot. To listen to him talk about what it was like to fly was really cool. It was an incredible plane and still way ahead of it time. Just like the NSX!

I just went out to the event site. That's pretty amazing. My father flew many of the jets on display.

[This message has been edited by hejo (edited 19 October 2001).]

Back