• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Parked in Palo Alto, Hawthorne & Bryant. Red NSX-T. Aftermarket wheels, aftermarket antenna.

AND

Around 5:20pm on 5/17, northbound 280, about a mile north of Farm Hill Blvd. in Redwood City. Red NSX coupe.

Saw a black NSX with gold wheels at 7pm heading east on 580 and got off at Airway. Anyone here?

- - - Updated - - -

Saw the same NSX this morning on my way into work in the same area but heading westbound now. Drove up along side him and it's an NA1 that is similar to mine but black. Ducted front hood, Taitec Diffuser and possibly same Taitec exhaust. Gold wheels that look to be Work Emoticons. He had his baby in a baby seat. Don't think I have ever seen this guy around.

Black NSX, stock exhaust today at 5PM in South San Francisco on El Camino Real near Kaiser. License plate NSXY1 I think?

That's me! We've actually meet a couple times but it's so infrequent I'm not surprised you don't remember. I just bought a place in Livermore (used to be in Dublin) and I drop my little girl off at daycare on the way to work. I was pretty surprised to see you pull up next to me.

I do indeed have the Taitec Diffuser and Exhaust. Hoping to add the Big Ass Wing someday, which one do you have on yours? You actually have a ton of parts I have my eye on (DF side ducts and side strakes).

Saw a black NSX with gold wheels at 7pm heading east on 580 and got off at Airway. Anyone here?

- - - Updated - - -

Saw the same NSX this morning on my way into work in the same area but heading westbound now. Drove up along side him and it's an NA1 that is similar to mine but black. Ducted front hood, Taitec Diffuser and possibly same Taitec exhaust. Gold wheels that look to be Work Emoticons. He had his baby in a baby seat. Don't think I have ever seen this guy around.

That's me! We've actually meet a couple times but it's so infrequent I'm not surprised you don't remember. I just bought a place in Livermore (used to be in Dublin) and I drop my little girl off at daycare on the way to work. I was pretty surprised to see you pull up next to me.

I do indeed have the Taitec Diffuser and Exhaust. Hoping to add the Big Ass Wing someday, which one do you have on yours? You actually have a ton of parts I have my eye on (DF side ducts and side strakes).

Hey very cool. It was a surprise to see you that morning after I missed you the day before. Do you live by Las Positas? Did we meet at a Meals and Wheels event a couple years back?

Your car looked good. I was testing my GoPro that morning and I got a short video of your car as I pulled over.

Oh awesome, I love seeing my car since I never see it in motion. Anyway you can share it with me?

Hey very cool. It was a surprise to see you that morning after I missed you the day before. Do you live by Las Positas? Did we meet at a Meals and Wheels event a couple years back?

Your car looked good. I was testing my GoPro that morning and I got a short video of your car as I pulled over.

Oh awesome, I love seeing my car since I never see it in motion. Anyway you can share it with me?

It was actually just a quick glimpse of your car

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Gb1yHcwMDeg?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Gb1yHcwMDeg?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Saw a red na1 NSX going up shoreline blvd in mountain view towards 101 3 weeks ago - then yeaterday in the same area saw an na2 red nsx with exhaust drive down middlefield rd past shoreline. Wonder if either of them are on here?

Looked like the same car and driver. Yesterday, 6/19 @ 7pm, around the same spot.

Not sure if it was me -- I would have been coming home from Laguna Seca in my bone stock red '94 with the number 36 plastered on the side at around that time ...

tumblr_n7g5gyfh3K1sk7x1uo3_500.jpg

I happen to know that the black AAPL NSX is now sold to a friend of a friend - I used to see it in the garage at work all the time, but never being driven. Immediately after sale I saw it buzzing down Stevens' Creek near Lawrence! 33k miles, super clean car, glad it will actually be seeing the light of day now!

Back