• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

I park it at Costco all the time as well.

Apple parking lot, De Anza Seven, red coupe (black roof) with 02+ wheels, California sequential 6 plate. Looking good!

I happen to know that the black AAPL NSX is now sold to a friend of a friend - I used to see it in the garage at work all the time, but never being driven. Immediately after sale I saw it buzzing down Stevens' Creek near Lawrence! 33k miles, super clean car, glad it will actually be seeing the light of day now!

Ben? =D

Argh!!

*FINALLY* ran into another NSX on the road while driving in mine - going up shoreline blvd around 11:40am yesterday (tuesday 8/13), I saw a red na1 turning left onto shoreline ahead of me. Tried to catch up but there was a slow-ass POS sentra clogging the left lane, with a wall of slowpokes on the right which I could not get around! Not sure if you saw me in the rear view or not. Anyone here? I see this red na1 in mountain view pretty regularly (saw it about 3-4 times in the past month)

Saw a red NSX pass by me while I was waiting to turn onto Mary. I tried to catch up but it was fairly congested. I ended up driving around for a bit (ended up somewhere near the sunnyvale train station near the end of my drive and a new model camaro honked at me while passing by =).

spotted Mochanges terrorizing citizens on the 580 freeway this morning.

2014-08-15074232_zpsa677488e.jpg

Spotted another red NSX parked on Castro Street tonight (parallel to the street, you got a good parking spot!) while I was cruising around in mine. I wonder if it is the same red one I saw a few days ago on my last drive =D I tried to find street parking to check out your car better but it was too busy =(

Yellow NSX-T (I believe) spotted today in Menlo Park in the afternoon - turning right onto El Camino near ravenswood, and turning left off by stanford shopping center. I was riding shotgun in my wife's white porsche macan, gave you a thumbs up as we passed!

Yep! I think I would have been stuck in crawling traffic right about then at that time. I was trying to leave early to get up to Thunderhill to drive the 5-Mile the following day...

Back