• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Silent Auction - SOS $2500 gift certificate for SOS Supercharger System

superchargeredlogos.gif

Up for auction is a gift certificate valued at US$2,500.00 from SOS for the purchase of a SOS Supercharger System. Or you may redeem for other merchandises at a reduced value of US$1,250.00.

sossc.jpg

The silent auction will commence today (Oct 28th) and we will announce the winner at our Club Holiday Brunch on Dec 5th. All interested parties may enter their bids by email to [email protected] on or before Dec 3rd by 1159pm EST. Weekly update of the highest current bid will be provided every Thursday evening. In order to qualify for bidding, you must be a member of NSXCC. Membership to join NSXCC is only CAD$50.00.

This certificate would be perfect for that SOS Supercharger you’ve been thinking about all summer, now is your chance to make it happen. To those on the fence on the SOS Sports Clutch group-buy, this would work very well so take advantage of the savings.

We will start the bidding at CAD$500.00, and in increments of CAD$25. Bids will only be accepted via email so do not place bids on this post.

To all bidding parties, please provide the following details on your email:

Full name:
Prime name:
Bidding price:
Member of NSXCC: Yes or No, if No, the assumption is that you will pay an additional $50 representing your membership dues for 2011 season.

Lastly, please do not place bids unless you are prepared to pay. Once your bid is submitted, your have made a commitment to purchase if that ends up being the winning bid. Hope everyone would respect the process and honor their commitments.

Happy bidding everyone.

NSXCC.jpg

Last edited:
Are there any bids? I mean a starting bid of $500? This should be gone gone gone.

Is there a way to see where bidding is at? Typically at a silent auction I see a bid sheet with teh current bid next to the ID# of the person bidding.

Is this transferable?

Folks, this is a no lose situation. You are all going to spend dough at SOS - why not spend less and get the same amount of awesome good stuff?

Is this transferable?

Folks, this is a no lose situation. You are all going to spend dough at SOS - why not spend less and get the same amount of awesome good stuff?

The gift cert is fully transferable.

Agree with you 100% on the savings. Some of you will regret not bidding for this come next spring when you start to buy stuff for the car. Do yourself a favor and take advantage of the savings.

High bid at $600. You must add to this in increments of $25. Only email bid to [email protected] would be accepted.

Bid sent!
(I can always find something to blow money on at SOS!) :)

Last edited:
So, let me get this straight.

Us CDNs are the only ones able to bid on this awesome donation from Henry. So we have a limited buyers market.

The certificate is transferrable, so the winner of this auction can sell it into an unlimited market in the US if they dont want to use it themselves?

I say you open it up to US folks if the bids dont improve - theyll pay up!

Last edited:
So, let me get this straight.

Us CDNs are the only ones able to bid on this awesome donation from Henry. So we have a limited buyers market.

The certificate is transferrable, so the winner of this auction can sell it into an unlimited market in the US if they dont want to use it themselves?

I say you open it up to US folks if the bids dont improve - theyll pay up!

SHHHHSHHHHHSHHHHHHH!!!!!

You're killing my buzz Dave... :mad:

If anyone is on the wall about the SOS S/C this is a great opportunity to get some decent savings on a kit. As Bram pointed out I did a review on it and its a great way to increase the NSX potential in acceleration & puts it in line with modern day performance cars. The car should have come this way from the factory. :smile:

I agree with the Deaner. Open up the bidding to the Yanks. They're all on a post XPO buzz looking to get the coolest parts for their cars. Go make some cash for the club!!!

Good luck with your auction!

We will also extend the $2500.00 credit toward a ScienceofSpeed Twin Turbocharger System.

Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipment of the supercharger, twin turbo system is expected to ship end of October, and any other product(s) are pending availability.

thank you,
-- Chris

Ok guys, I have added a post to the NSX Discussion forum (Sorry Oyagi).

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142450

To all the local non-members of NSXCC. Since we have opened this up to everyone, you may also bid for this without the membership dues.

Current high bid is CAD$675.00

Remember to send you bid to [email protected] with the following details:

Full name:
Prime name:
Phone number:
High bid:

Happy bidding.

Last edited:
Just saw your other post about opening this up to NSXCA (Club America!) Members.

So is the $2500 in CAD? or in USD? I guess right now it doesn't make much of a difference with the exchange rate. . but for those investor types, it'd be good to know!

Good luck with your auction!

We will also extend the $2500.00 credit toward a ScienceofSpeed Twin Turbocharger System.

Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipment of the supercharger, twin turbo system is expected to ship end of October, and any other product(s) are pending availability.

thank you,
-- Chris

Chris, are you able to honour the full amount towards an NA build i.e a stroker kit?

This was a donation to the NSXCA a year ago for the last NSXPO (along with a cash and product donation). It was specifically for a supercharger. Let's please keep it simple for either $2500.00 for a supercharger or twin turbo system, or $1250.00 for all else.

thank you,
-- Chris

Chris, thanks for adding your Twin Turbo system in for the Certificate.

I'm sure this will open up the Bidding for the Folks that are planning to either Turbo Charge or Supercharge their NSX, now they have a choice.

Bram

Back