• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Silent Auction - SOS $2500 gift certificate for SOS Supercharger System

USD...

In the next day or so it may be lower that the Canadian $$.

Bram

Just saw your other post about opening this up to NSXCA (Club America!) Members.

So is the $2500 in CAD? or in USD? I guess right now it doesn't make much of a difference with the exchange rate. . but for those investor types, it'd be good to know!

I'm going to point some members of the Japanese Club to this Auction....they seem to be interested in SuperChargers for there NSX.

Bram

Last edited:
6 more days left on this. Current high bid still at $800. Don't let this go so easily. Still has plenty of savings left. Make a bid now. Auction ends on Dec 3 1159pm EST

Current high bid $900. One more day left. Make a bid now or regret later

In case some of you are not aware, SOS is running a year end clearance sale, so greater saving can be had. Again, face value is $2500 on SOS SC & TT, or $1250 for other items.

Last chance. Auction ends Friday Dec 3, 1159pm EST.

Come on Rocky, we know you want this for Xmas!!

Last edited:
What's the bid???? What time does bidding close today?

Tic toc. Who is holding out to bid at the last second?

Tonight @ 11:59....

I know the following Guys need a clutch...

T Ram
Daria
Richie (and Intercooler)
Muscle Rick

Bram

As much as I do want to bid and will maybe be doing some more upgrades come spring '11... I want someone else to grab this and install a S/C or TT kit, common' guys you won't be disappointed the car should have come from factory with ~400whp!

BTW... I'm not waiting till 11:59PM EST... what time did I post this at again? lol

The auction is now closed. We thank everyone who placed bids. It was indeed a very exciting finished. Towards the end it was between three interested parties and they all put up a good fight.

The money we raised will make a great contribution to our club next season. We like to once again thank Henry Chu for his generous contribution to allow both the club and the winning bidder the benefits of the certificate.

Hope to see everyone at brunch this Sunday. We will announce our winner during the event.

Owen

As Owen said, This auction was through Henry Chu generous donation of this SOS Gift Certificate. The Funds will be used for up coming Club events.

Henry on behalf of the Executives and Members of the NSX Club of Canada we would like to thank you for your Donation.

Thanks,

Bram

What are you buying Rick?

Last edited:
Back