• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

silver CT widebody

haaa....I'd rather not say.... but you can get a nsxca discount for many of the parts. I did everything at once, but if you do each part over time, it won't seem so costly. One thing I would change. I think I would get Tubi exhaust instead of Comptech - oh well, maybe next year.

Wow. Personally I like the look of the new stock body but that kit looks awesome! The rims are very cool. They look like the rims I have seen on the new 911 Turbo DEEP AND MEAN!!

Beautiful. Keep up the good work. I wish I could take a ride in your car. I am trying to decide whether to upgrade the engine in my car or put the money toward a 911 turbo, Mondial, Lambo or........the new NSX in a few years. Well, I will keep dreaming for now.

Nice photos, thanks for sharing.

FinallyNSXing said:
I am trying to decide whether to upgrade the engine in my car or put the money toward a 911 turbo, Mondial, Lambo or........the new NSX in a few years. Well, I will keep dreaming for now.
Mondial? You mean "Modena", right?
I suppose we can all dream ... :D

I think he does mean mondial.... the mondial 8s are considered one of the most reliable ferraris built and one of the lowest cost. But, who wouldn't love a modena?....... well, maybe a 360 spyder instead.

Hey GinaK, sorry to ask but are you a female? If so, WOW :eek: you have a great sense of style. The car looks amazing! Your making all the guys here jealous! ;) Gook luck with the car!

;) I'm a female. You know what guys ask me? Did you pick out this stuff? Of course I did--although iforged wheels were suggested to me, and I picked out the style. I originally wanted Rojas... but it was going to take too long to get them. Now, I'm glad. I like these wheels. I went with Comptech because it wasn't too radical like some of the other body mods, and I think this kit has smooth lines that flow like the original nsx. Another thing, the stereo shop suggested where the speakers/subwoofer should go.

I've wanted an NSX since I was 17, and I did a lot of research here and other sites, magazines, reviews, etc. before going to CA to buy the car. To be truthful, people suggested all kinds of things that I didn't do.. like lambo doors, yellow paint, lowering the car, racing clutch, racing seats, brembo brakes, lcd in dash, to name a few. I don't know... I think it will be a while before I make more mods. The problem is, it's time consuming, VERY STRESSFUL, and you have to worry about what's going on with your car while it's being worked on. My car was in the shop for 7 months, and I'm still waiting on my boost gauge that was ordered in DECEMBER!! I don't think I would do it again. I really couldn't handle being without the car for that long...

I'm in LOVE!!:eek: And I know what you mean about the shop ordeal. I haven't seen my car in one piece for 5 months. I get it back today though.:D But I don't know how much fun I'll have in the rain considering mine is a convertible.

more pix from Sunday get-together

A few more pix of this car -- from our get-together yesterday.

CTwidebodySilverPA191061-vi.jpg

CTwideSilverPA191047-vi.jpg

CTsilverVoloPA191067-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful car GinaK. Could you start a thread of Women NSX owners so that I can show my wife that there are women out there who are as passionate about the NSX as I am. I was also currious as to how many woman owners are on this forum. I know just four off the top of my head. This includes you.

Tan

lotsa cool owners

Tantheman said:
Beautiful car GinaK. Could you start a thread of Women NSX owners so that I can show my wife that there are women out there who are as passionate about the NSX as I am. I was also currious as to how many woman owners are on this forum. I know just four off the top of my head. This includes you.
Hmmm... lets see. I can think of a few.

Silver: GinaK, Jackie S-P (has owned several colors, including another silver, and green), Maria H. (the hot-shoe) and Yvonne (from NSXPO pix)
Purple: May (?), Raemarie
Yellow: another hot-shoe (from Texas, name unknown)
other colors -- probably too many to count... RED seems to be popular

I think GinaKs is probably one of the most heavily-modded cars, plus its in the right color :D

Last edited:
cojones said:
Posting pix of GinaK's car from a recent Chicago-area gathering.

Mods list includes: Comptech widebody, supercharger, 17/18 wheels with iForged and BS-S03, custom audio, HID, etc...

Will let GinaK fill in the details...

Disclaimer: photos from a dark rainy morning... :(

GinaKPICT0261-vi.jpg

GKrearPICT0273-vi.jpg

Silver bullets -- new and not-so-new :)

silverbulletsGKPICT0266-vi.jpg

Hey Gina!! The silver Widebody looks great ....great choice on wheels to match IMO.
Hope alls well,nice to meet ya'@ NSXPO!

:D

What's up Bill! It was nice to meet you too! We all know that your car has the most mods... Thanks for giving me a ride - did I mention how fast your car is?!?

GinaK said:
I just got another flat tire today! 3 in one year! Argh!
I told you to quit chasing dudes in the lumber yard!

Back