• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Skyline Drive/Charlottesville Sun. 11/30

Thanks for a fun event guys, we need to do it more often! Nice to see everyone and meet new people.

You know I was thinking about something on the drive home. Of the 7 drivers on Sunday, we have collectively owned at least 11 NSXs, maybe 12. How often do you see that??

BTW Howard it was a good call to avoid I-81. It was a parking lot. I also ran across about 6 groups of 2-8 deer further down the parkway once it got dusk. Luckily I was expecting them so no problems.

Sorry to hear about the ticket Howard... If it makes you feel better, David e-mailed me the high res version of the photo you risked life and limb to take... I scaled it down a bit to attach here.

Attachments

• img_1224-small.jpg
    img_1224-small.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 625
Here you are after scaling the icy cliff with no regard to your own safety just to get a good shot of the cars... all without the help of a Sherpa! Unfortunately I lost $5 to the pool when you didn't fall to your untimely dea-- I mean I'm glad you made it back down safely!

Attachments

• pb260013-small.jpg
    pb260013-small.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 521
OK, please indulge me one last shot I took on the drive home.

Attachments

• pb260016-small.jpg
    pb260016-small.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 507
the worst part of taking that photo was sitting/leaning on wet moss that thoroughly drenched my backside. good thing you didn't get a photo of THAT! :) I may have to visit the courtroom in Warrenton to see if the officer shows up- 67 in a 55 is ridiculous. "Your honor, if the radar detector had gone off sooner, I swear I would have slowed down..."

Or another defense is to go on the offense.

Your Honor, this idiot should be canned for not having the foresight to have been timing us 15 minutes earlier. Then he'd have something to write home about!

David

Hi All,
I was in C'ville over the long holiday week (non-NSX) and the weather was great for driving. Hope to meet up this summer with the X's.
Peace,
Keith

Back