• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Snake Eater!

Well, unless the owner of those snakes already had them de-fanged, I'd say that kid is DEAD!:eek:

Textbook poster material for child endangerment awareness

If its a photoshop creation then hats off to its creator. I can find no pixel anomolies, the focal point is perfect, and the shading is on the money. If its a fake then its a good one. :D

It's common practice for the "snake charmers" to de-fang the cobras. It's also common to get their kids used to being around the snakes at a young age.

Does defanging include getting rid of poison glands? I would guess so, since cobras spit their venom as well as bite.

nkb said:
Does defanging include getting rid of poison glands? I would guess so, since cobras spit their venom as well as bite.

Actually not all Cobras spit...and if they do spit, its throught their fangs. They act like pipes from a blow dart....aim fangs forward and squeeze.

So if the cobras are defanged, the kid is somewhat safe...only problem I can see is if the smaller teeth in the back (can't remember whether venomous snakes have them or not) cut the skin, and some of the venom gets rubbed in.:eek:

Back