• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Snapped a couple new pics of the NSX today...

My girlfriend and I spent part of Valentine's Day at the Nelson Art Gallery today and when we walked outside, I realized that you were allowed to drive up in this little area, so we swung by home and picked the NSX and came back out... It was absolutely filthy, but I figured oh well... I hadn't actually really taken any pics of the NSX since I bought it, so here goes!

3283750536_c48be5dea9_b.jpg

3282929171_da781e6faa_b.jpg

3283742316_3d334a13fe_b.jpg

3283743538_ff28d6012b_b.jpg

3282922513_0f4c8a8578_b.jpg

3283747166_e3cd557d5a_b.jpg

3282931023_b2fbcd83c7_b.jpg

Not the greatest, but like I said, I hadn't really taken any pics of the car since I bought it back in October, so I figured what the hell. I want to take some real pics as it gets warmer... but she'll have the coilovers and the new wheels by then. :D :D :D

Here's a link to the rest of the pics.

Haha, badminton at it's finest! lol...that's huge! what wheels are those?

So, what wheels do you plan on putting?

I'm working on picking up some Volk AV3s from another member here on Prime... I'm keeping my eye open for a few other things though, but the Volks are pretty likely at this point.

The current wheels are Radius wheels... Not entirely sure what type, though. They came with the car and I tried to do a little research on them online to find the exact name of the model, but I didn't end up coming up with anything. Either way, they'll be for sale here before too long.

The good news is that she'll be dropped with the BC Coilovers I just bought around the same time she gets the new wheels. :D

Nice car!

at first i thought you somehow for some reason so happen to take a pic of your car with a birdie (aka shuttle cock) flying by up close to your camera, and then a millisecond later i realized its a structure on the grass. lol

Back