• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

so quiet in Europe

<B>Micha</B> : i like the yellow too, but Mothergoose comes close! :p

<B>Mother Goose</B> : Guus, with that orange you've got you might even get Bill to repaint his MYNSX!!! :D hehehe...

<B>avernaz</B> : beautiful photos... too bad the rear-view you posted on the previous page has part of the tail cropped! :( It would be a potential POTM...

Ah yes, Suzanne... Trés chique. You lucky you, she's single and totally hooked on driving fast.
You two definitely have to zip around Mas du Clos together!

Now, how much were you offering for her phone number?? :rolleyes:

Hey guys!

Here's a greeting from Norway also!

nsx_sunset_norway_1.jpg

Sunset in Norway......

nsx_sunset_norway_2.jpg

Sunset in Norway......again (from the other side...)

Regards,

Tore Kvittem
Trondheim - Norway
(-91 HONDA NSX with a few mods under the hood... ;)

Have to add another one.........

Attachments

• pict0075.jpg
    pict0075.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 338
Enzo said:
Diablo GT only 80 made !

<B>Enzo</B>: After reading <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=19764">this thread</A>, i wouldn't be to sure about those numbers... :D

MORE BEAUTIFUL EUROPEAN PHOTOS!!!!!!! :eek:
Why haven't these been posted in the Picture Gallery sooner?

<B>eNdeSeX</B> : Awesome! Do you have high-res versions? *beg*beg*
When you go to take sunset photos, if you miss the sunset, do you just wait a couple of hours for sunrise? :rolleyes: Or maybe you don't live that far north? hehehe...

<B>Gerard van Santen</B> : Is that the same imola-orange NSX that DutchBlackNSX posted <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=162894">here</A> on page1?!?!

more plz...more... :) I love this European forum!!!!

Sure - I have the hi-res versions :) :) :)
I can put them on my website for download if you want to....
Or - if you want all of the over 100 hi-res pictures from every angle that day (and other days....), I could burn them on a CD and send it to you... (for free of course!!!!)

At this time of the year, I just wait another couple of hours and catches the sunRISE.... he he! No problems!

Just tell me what you want me to do - you could send me you postaddress if you want the pix on a CD....

email me at [email protected]

Back